14

⇱ 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇,
                                                        𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗍 𝗎𝗉,𝗎𝗉,𝗎𝗉 ⇲

⇱ 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇,                                                        𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗍 𝗎𝗉,𝗎𝗉,𝗎𝗉 ⇲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
- 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍?-

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖠𝖭
𝖤𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗌 𝖠𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
6:23 𝖯𝖬

"When you told me you was here, i ain't believe you like any sane person would." India steps into the door of Eren's place; her eyes dropping to scan each line of detail.

"This place nice as hell, and the wifi jumping in this bitch." India places her bag down at the side before jumping onto the main rooms couch.

"Eren what the fuck if your place? Why the hell is it all black enough bitch" India laughed out into the space.

"I like it black. It's a nice colour." Eren come out of one of the hallways shrugging his shoulder as he makes his way into his half glass kitchen.

"You want pizza?" He holds up a pizza box and puts it down at the side. "What kind?" India asks
"Hawaiian."

"baby get up. we're leaving." India instantly gets up, picking up her bag with no hesitation and pulls on the sleeve of your hoodie.

"huh? what's up?" You look up at India.
"This nigga like hawaiian and you asking me what's up?" India tugs harder on your hoodie.

"shiii i like hawaiian too tho?" India let's go of your hoodie and slowly turns to you in a state of shock.

"I'm going home." India spins on her heels and makes her way towards the door.

"Shi then imma keep my bottle of Hennessy." India spins on her heels and skips towards the Kitchen where Eren stood.

"Where ya cups?"
"Top Left."

You lay down on Erens couch as you scroll through his netflix watch list.
"BITCH I KNOW YOU HAVENT WATCHED VINCENZO?!" your flip yourself over to look up at Eren who was walking over to your side with a plate of pizza

"mhm it's my favourite kdrama." He sat next to your head while showing a slice in his mouth.

"you copying me or sum?" You chuckle as you look up to see the bottom of Erens jaw as he munched on his slice of pizza

His eyes quickly met yours as he shot you a toothy smile "the hell would i copy your boring ass."

You roll your eyes wand turn your attention right back towards the main screen when you feel Erens phone vibrate under your head.