11

⇱ 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱
                             𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 ⇲

⇱ 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱                             𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 ⇲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
-𝖥𝖴𝖢𝖪 𝖸𝖮𝖴-

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖠𝖭2:21 𝖯𝖬𝖴𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗒

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖠𝖭
2:21 𝖯𝖬
𝖴𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗒

2 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳...

"y/n is ignoring me." Eren rolls a blunt in between his two fingers before sealing it shut with a streak of his saliva

"as she should. i bet she finally heard how you stick your dick inside every moving thing & you better not argue before i bring up the nutella incident." Jean hisses as he waited in queue for his cheesy fries.

"bro took the name nutella quite literally." Connie shakes his head, recalling the emotionally scarring incident.

"i really didn't miss your asses in canada." Eren rolled his eyes as he made his way to the outdoor tables near the parking area.

" Ymir finally asked out historia. Honestly i didn't see it coming at all but UP WITH THE GAYS!" Connie shouted as he jumped onto the table while pointing to the sky.

Eren shook his head at the sight while slowly turning away to make his affiliation less obvious.

"hi, excuse me but no smoking on the school property." Eren felt a light haired girl appear in the corner of his vision.

Her hair was neatly tighed in a slicked back bottom bun and her eyes were a dim light blue. Erens eyes dropped down to her white satin corset crop top that fully revealed her cleavage.

"apologies princess." Eren tucked the blunt away in his jacket pocket before looking back up at the girl.

"I'm new here, so i'm still learning names. I'm Eren. Eren Yeager." He smiled