15

⇱ 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽,
                                        𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝗀𝗈, 𝗀𝗈, 𝗀𝗈⇲

⇱ 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽,                                                           𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝗀𝗈, 𝗀𝗈, 𝗀𝗈⇲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
- 𝖣𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗋 𝖡𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗌-

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖠𝖭
12:35 𝖯𝖬
𝖥𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝖽

"Did you hear? Floch is walking around with a bouquet of roses wrapped in dollars."

"yeah. watch it be for Ianna, they been hella tight lately."

"mhm. What about y/n tho."
"maybe shi if i was him y/n would be my only option."
"right. she fire as hell."

𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝖬𝗈𝗆𝗌 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾👩‍👧‍👦 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 $33,000
𝖳𝖺𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗇🧘 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 $80,200

You blink at your phone in disbelief 'he owe me more than that and he know it' you think to yourself as you lay on Armins lap in the main cafe.

"Armin you know you my favourite right." You giggle as you stare at under armins jaw. "mhm i know" he giggles as he reaches across the table to feed you a cola bottle haribo.

"the fuck is going on here." India stands over your legs as she holds a bag of spicy Cheetos.
"Yeah what the fuck is going on here." Eren walks up behind India placing a hand on her shoulder.

"you want me to get you food?" Armin stares at you shining his pure white teeth. "nah i'm good just give me what's on your plate."  Armin reaches across the table, picking up a chip from the bowl that rested in the centre and dropped it into your mouth.

"What the fuck armin?" Connie appeared behind Eren, placing his hand on his hip as he tried to make sense of what the hell he just witnessed.

Armin just shrugs before going back to flicking through the pages of a vouge magazine. It didn't take too long until the table was filled with people on all sides. Jean Mikasa and India sat opposite you, Armin and Eren.

"theoretically what if i told you that I wanted to be a classical dancer." the whole table turns to stare at Connie who scratched the top of his head in a thinking action.

"anyways, on saturday we caught jean stealing from Target." Eren points and chuckles behind his hand.

"I DIDNT STEAL FROM THERE! THE ALARM JUST BEEPED!" Jean stood up slamming hand on the table