32

⇱ 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 '𝖾𝗆,
𝖣𝗋𝗈𝗉 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇, 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗍 𝗎𝗉 𝗎𝗉 𝗎𝗉 ⇲

⇱ 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 '𝖾𝗆,                                   𝖣𝗋𝗈𝗉 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇, 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗍 𝗎𝗉 𝗎𝗉 𝗎𝗉 ⇲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢
-𝖬𝖺𝗇𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝖫𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐 -

𝖬𝖺𝗇𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝗇
𝖸/𝖭 𝖯𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾
11:56 PM

You sit in the main room, your feet tucked away into your cotton duvet as you sit with a cup of hot chocolate dotted with white fluffy marshmallows that floated inside your cup. You tried to focus on the TV screen that lightly illuminated your face but couldn't help but feel the uncomfortable gaze of everyone else in the room.

Connie sat beside you, lightly glancing at you every 2 minutes before looking back down at his phone, India dipped her metal spoon into her greek yoghurt as she watched the screen that dominated in the silence of the room.
Kiante sat on your other side, his head bopped back and forth as he fought tiredness while Taevion sat on the bean bag, wrapped up in one of his hoodies that he had bought out from his car.

"every time i look at you, you get uglier." India stirs her hot chocolate, her eyes darting at Kiante with disgusts every few stirs as she scrunches up her face

"i'm pretty. don't play with me" Kiante rolls his eyes before bringing his tapping on his phone screen where he glances at the time before stretching his neck towards you.

Kiante spread his whole body over you, stretching before jumping up to his feet before turning to face you. "Get up. I wanna smoke weed." His eyes gesturing to the glass balcony at the side of the room.

"since when did you smoke?" You quirk your eyebrow before sitting up straight, cracking your back so loudly that Taevion scrunched up his face in a mixture of disgust and worry.

You quirk your eyebrow at Kiante as you stretch your arms forwards signalling for Kiantes help to pull you onto your feet.
"I smoke sometimes ya know" Kiante grins as he pulls you towards the sliding glass door.

"you got asthma nigga you don't smoke, one puff and you're ass clutching your chest " you roll your eyes before slipping your feet into your fur crocs and moving towards the open balcony where Kiante rested with his upper body hanging off the side as the two of you overlooked the late night view of Manhattan.

Kiante sighed before cracking his head towards you. He threw his arm over your shoulder, dragging you closer to him. You rested your head on his shoulder as you felt the cold air of the night rush through your body causing your hairs to stand up all across your body.