12

⇱ 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯,
                                                        𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘱, 𝘶𝘱,𝘶𝘱 ⇲

⇱ 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯,                                                        𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘱, 𝘶𝘱,𝘶𝘱 ⇲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘
-?-

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖠𝖭
𝖳𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍
8:12 𝖯𝖬

"you a manwhore."
"& what about it."
"I don't wanna run into one of your side bitches and cause a problem." you push the cart through the frozen section in Target.

"I don't have side bitches."
"said every fuckboy ever. I should be charging you money for this convo." You pick up up a carton of ben & jerry's cookie dough.

"wait holdon, you didn't get the mint chocolate?" Eren glances up at you in surprise.

You simply ignore him and pull into the sweets aisle when you feel a hand graze your back.

"OMG ITS Y/N! HI CAN I HAVE A PICTURE WITH YOU" you glance up at the girl and what you assumed to be her group of friends.

"yeah course baby" you smile at them and get in camera shot of their phone.

"you guys caught me off guard today, i look like a bum" you chuckle while putting a bag of haribos in the cart.

"y/n have you got the condoms yet?" Eren appears at the start of the aisle and begins walking towards you, gaining the attention of the girls.

"ITS EREN OMFG! HE'S SO FINE! CAN WE GET A PIC!" The girls rush towards Eren and huddle around him like he was the white male version of beyoncé.

"of course you can, baby-" Eren turned back toward you to see you reading the back of the jolly ranchers packet and throwing them in the cart while walking away from him.

"What are you doing here?"
"wait, did you say condoms?!"
"you and THE y/n came here together?!"
"Are you guys dating?"
"THEY'RE DATING!?"

Eren wrapped his arm around one of the girls shoulder, causing squeals to echo through the shop, while winking at the camera, "aye, i got to keep some of my secrets to myself no?"

"baby stop walking away from me." you feel as a presence is pushed up against your back, your body stiffened in response.

"someone got an attitude on them, that needs to be...removed." he mutters in your ear while reaching over your shoulder to open one of the overhead freezer draws to pull out frozen dumplings.