24

⇱ 𝖭𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗍,
𝖮𝗁 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎?  ⇲

⇱ 𝖭𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗍,                                                                 𝖮𝗁 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎?  ⇲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
- 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌-

𝖬𝖺𝗇𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝗇
𝖸𝖨 𝖯𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾
6:22 𝖯𝖬

"so yall don't have a home or sum?" India sits in her baby pink velvet lounge set that consists of small white lined shorts and a matching cropped top with her hair pulled up in a tight bun with the melting band still on her lace.

"I do but yours is just better," Connie sits on the marble island that sits inside the open plan kitchen. Indias eyes ran up his black cargo pants with pockets that had straps dangling off the sides that he matched with a black t-shirt with white words plastered all across it.

"your excuse Yeager?" India turns to Eren who sat with his legs up on the chair. He was dressed in a casual fit which consisted of a black hoodie layered with an open black and white plaid shirt and a pair of baggy jeans.

"I miss my girl," he smirked causing Indias face to immediately scrunch up with disgust. "yall honestly make me so sick." India turned away from the sight of a smitten Eren and towards the ringing door.

"she's back. " Connie squeals as he stands at the side of the doorway to catch the first glimpse of her reaction.

"awww hey blondie," India's voice softens at the sight of Armin who was kicking his shoes off at the door while holding a roll of fabric.

"hey pretty," he smiled at her before walking towards the main room to put down the large rolls of fabric he held onto. "what the fuck are they doing here?" Armin stopped in his tracks as he noticed the violent gaze of Erens eyes that caused chills to run up his spine.

"I could ask you the same thing," Eren responded in a monotone voice.

"yall don't fight in the house, take it to the car park if you got a real big issue." India dropped into one of the hanging chairs that hung at the sides of each couch.

"where y/n?" Connie stiffly turned his head towards where the three had sat with raised eyebrows.

"What you want with me buzzcut?" you lean against one of the walls with your arms folded across your chest.

"so you cheating on us with him?" Connie gestured towards Armin with a crooked finger before flicking his head back towards you.