33

⇱ 𝗌𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽
                                                           𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝗀𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝗀𝗈 ⇲

⇱ 𝗌𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽                                                           𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝗀𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝗀𝗈 ⇲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
- 𝖴𝗇𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖭𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋-

𝖬𝖺𝗇𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝗇
𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾 𝖢𝗅𝗎𝖻
𝟣:𝟤𝟤 𝖠𝖬

"Girl i know you fucking lying" India taps on her shot glass as her eyes narrow to the door. "whats the dealio? This my song fr." You smile, bouncing to the beat of the song. "Eren you want you're ass beat?" India spins to Eren, his eyes hung low and blazed.

"yo" he smiled as India raised his head with the edge of her nails. "Why would you bring that bitch over here?" India murmers , pulling her hand all the way back and landing it on his face.

"You bought the bitch you got pregnant to my besties birthday? you're a sick ass bitch" India yells leaving the room only in the echo of her voice as well as the vibration of the music and screams of the crowd below. "This that solange, Jay Z, Beyonce Elevator type shit" Connie whispers as he digs his hand into a bucket of Ice.

You turn your body away from the scene and turn you're focus back into the club. "fuck. You slapped the high outta me." Eren grunted pullin his head back up from his lap, you smile at the depth of his voice as he croaks up a laugh before getting up and walking up behind you.

"Nah back up and get out before i drag you by your clip ins yeager" India shoves him back towards his seat. "You and her should get the fuck out before i call security, white girl style." India opens the door allowing the low muffle of the music to become sharp and crystal clear.

"India leave him alone. That's his problem not ours" you smirk at her passing her a shot glass before turning back to look down at the stage.

"We leaving soon anyways. He just look dumb as hell." You add. Before walking over to Armins who sat wasted in his chair, his blue eyes stayed fixated on the mirror ceiling of the room.

"y/n. Happy Birthday" he smiles before pulling you down to sit on his lap. "you have said that so many times." you giggle placing your head in his neck, taking in his musk scent of wood with an undertone of mint.

"you're so beautiful" you can feel the rumble of his voice as you lay on his shoulder. "i'm glad you think so"

"Shit i forgot to say bye to Ymir" you prop your head up before jumping to your feet and walking down into the crowd.
"last time she was.. she was" you scan around looking for a familiar outfit