25

⇱ 𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒,
                                           𝖨 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ⇲

⇱ 𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒,                                            𝖨 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ⇲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
-  𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌? -

𝖬𝖺𝗇𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝗇10:12 𝖯𝖬𝖸𝖨 𝖴𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖢𝖺𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗄

𝖬𝖺𝗇𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝗇
10:12 𝖯𝖬
𝖸𝖨 𝖴𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖢𝖺𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗄

You stood in the underground car park of your apartment complex, the sound of glass echoing with each step while your hands slowly grew sticky making you readjust your grip a counted six times.

You stare at your work, cocking your head to the side causing stray strands of your hair to stick on the sides of your neck.  You swing your arm back to make another hit when you feel another hand grab your arm causing you to instantly snatch yourself away from his grasp.

"don't fucking touch me nigga"

You noticed India standing not too far behind you with her arms crossed as she watched the scene unfold in front of her. She lightly chuckled to herself as she remembered the last time she had seen you like this.

"Connie." India's attention had turned back to you when you murmured Connie's name. You turned your head over your shoulder, your eyes scanning over hs slightly panicked expression before gesturing towards the Mercedes Benz G class with the heavy-duty metal baseball bat that you held in your right hand.

"When I see your car, imma do this to it." you smiled as you stepped over the piles of rubble that were scattered all around your feet.

"y/n let me explain" you feel as he approaches you from behind. Usually, the feeling of it would be enough to drive all feelings of anger away from him but this time it caused a heavy sense of disgust to build up in your body.

"explain what? oh, wait are you bout to tell me that's your sister? maybe your cousin?" you joked as you walked towards the exit door.

"you joking at a time like this?" he spat out venomously as he pulled at your wrist. Your eyes shut closed as you fought back the urge to completely peel off your skin whenever he grazed you.