20

⇱ 𝖴𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗆𝗒 𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎,
𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗒𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ⇲

⇱ 𝖴𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗆𝗒 𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎,                                        𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗒𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ⇲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬
- 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖧𝖾 𝖲𝖺𝗒?-

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖠𝖭
𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾
9:57 𝖠𝖬

You leaned against the wall  near the door watching as Eren zoomed past you in search of his car keys.

"We could just take an uber-" You suggest but your idea is quickly shut down with a disturbed glance from eren.

Even with all the arguing you found yourself staying at Erens place. What more could you do when you saw him picking up piles of your clothes and shoving them in the backseat of his car.
The loss of his car keys are what you had called an instant karma.

The memory of him causally walking into your bathroom and walking out with your skincare fridge was almost enough to send you into an early state of death.

You stepped over the mess he had created in his search and walked over to his jacket that hung at the entrance of his apartment. You dig your hands in one of his pockets and pull out the matte black car key.

"The weed you been smoking showing some long term effects. You better quit." You sigh, opening the door and waking out into his car park.

"You gotta drive real fast okay? Not fast enough to kill me tho. We got Levi first and second period." You tap on your phone as you walk towards Eren car.

"y/n" Eren mutters quickly walking over to your side before you had time to open the door.

"mhm" you respond as you lower yourself to get into his car.

"we've spent so much time together recently and being with you everyday is almost like a a blessing to me, so i was wondering if you would like to be-" Eren digs his hands in his pockets, avoiding your disgusted gaze.

"no. Get and the car and drive yeager." you cut him off as you reach for the door to finally cut yourself off from the outside breeze.

"oh you wanna be like that princess?" he rubs his hands pathetically as he dropped his head and got into the car.

"yeah i wanna be like that." you slide your phone into the cup holder area before turning to eren, you raise your knees and press them into the leather skin of his seats. Your palms press against the armrest separating the two of you until one of them slowly begin to reach for Erens chest and slide down his chest while your lips momentarily brushed against the side of his neck.