05

⇱ 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵

𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘵, 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦.⇲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘-𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬-

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
-𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬-

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖠𝖭
11:32 𝖠𝖬

"Miss L/N please step out if you're going to have an attitude in my class." Mr Ackerman stands at the front of the classroom with his eyes laced on you as he leaned against his desk.

From the corner of your eye, you can see a grin lining on a boy with light brown hair as he stared at you from beside you.

"I don't have an attitude." You roll your eyes before adjusting your body to the point that Floch was no longer in your line of sight.

"Cmon Y/N, don't be like that. I missed you ya know." His voice was something that made you feel sick inside.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Right." Levi pressed on the top of his pen, allowing the sound to echo around the classroom. "Anyway back to the lesson, in order for a business to retain profit, they would need to-" Mr Ackerman was interrupted by a knock on the door.

You could almost hear the strings in his head twist as the vein down his throat bulged. He turned to the door, gesturing for someone to enter.

You looked down at your books, flicking through the notes you had made before you had left. You had only began to notice the low murmur of the room as the glass door shut and footsteps walked towards the side of the room.

"Eren. What the hell are you doing here brat." Levi hisses at the boy.
You hardly took notice of what was going on, you were just so focused on making sure Floch is at least 2 meters away from you.

"Transferred here on Friday."  He looked up at the stands of the seats, scanning from both sides.
Every time his eyes would make movement from one side to another, you could hear the high pitched squeals from the girls behind you.

"How low some girls standards have gotten." You hear Floch whisper underneath his breath.
You couldn't help but smirk at his contradicting statement, he was the lowest bar a girl could ever drop too.

You glance up to see another brown haired boy,his hair messily poking out from his head as two strands flowed on either side of his head.
His eyes jumped from face to face until they landed with yours.

"Yo Y/N, did you miss me?" His words cause a stillness in the room.

"...who the fuc-" you mutter underneath your breath. You watched as the boy twisted himself through the narrow staircase and strutted down your row before throwing his back on the seat next to you.