Two

Our story continues after our two lovers collided into each other in the streets of Rome. Harry continued his jog into the city centre, Anna continued her journey back to Julia's studio. But what happens next seems very cliche, like the movies...

"Styles!" Mallory's shrill voice pierced Harry's eardrums as it filtered through his earphones.

"Mallory." He muttered in response, waiting to hear what demands she would make today.

"Did you think about what we discussed yesterday?" She asked, so much for the jog clearing his mind - she was already pressing for answers. Harry sighed dramatically, hoping she would hear his exasperation and give him a break.

"You'll need to be in the studio again by the end of the week if we are heading for the early 2018 release." Mallory reminded Harry. As if he hadn't already heard this twelve times. His band had just gone on hiatus a couple of years ago after a non-stop schedule of recording, touring, promoting and releasing music. He didn't want his solo career to mirror this, it was too much - hence the need for a break in the first place.

"Give me until Friday to make a decision." He demanded, leaving no room for an argument - ultimately he had the power, he was wealthy enough to buy out of contracts if he needed to and at the moment, he was the biggest name on his label so they needed him just as much as he needed them; if not more.

"Fine," she snapped, Harry could hear the annoyance in her tone. Good, he thought.

"I will be expecting an answer on Friday morning when I call you." She warned him, but he paid no notice, he didn't care for what Mallory was saying - he just needed a break.

He was running back the way he came from to get back to his rented apartment and he passed by where he bumped into Anna - whose name he did not know yet. On the floor there was a small, light brown, leather bound wallet. He looked around the street and there was nobody there, so he picked it up and took it back to his place to investigate and try and find the owner of this wallet.

Once he got home, he realised that his friend - Gabriel had been waiting outside.

"Gabe?" He called, as he whipped his keys out of his pocket - making a jingling sound as they all clanged together.

"Harry!" Gabriel called back and as Harry got closer to him he outstretched his arms to give Harry - who was rather sweaty, a warm hug.

"You're so sweaty." Gabe commented, Harry just chuckled and made his way into his apartment with Gabriel following behind him.

"I just went for a run. Trying to escape Mallory, but she follows me wherever I go." He told Gabe, flicking the kettle on when he entered his kitchen. The sound of boiling water filled the air.

"She's got your best interests at heart, I guess." Gabe offered, but a smirk played on his lips and he and Harry shared a look which made them both burst into a fit of laughter.

"I'm just kidding, it's obviously your irrevocable, magnetising charm. She just can't get enough." Harry rolled his eyes at this statement and pulled two mugs out of the cupboard and two tea bags out of the pot. He poured the water in the cups and let the bags steep in them.

"Stop it," he warned Gabe.

"It's just annoying. If I wanted this schedule, I would still be in the band. What's wrong with taking a week off?" Harry asked, somewhat rhetorically - he wasn't really anticipating an answer.