Twenty-Seven *

Anna and Harry left the orchard shortly after, giving her family a quick goodbye and heading back to her home - where Cooper was awaiting Anna's return. 

"Where's my favourite boy?" Harry cooed as he entered her home, carrying her in his arms. Immediately, the cat appeared - meowing loudly and brushing himself on his legs. When he set Anna down, Cooper jumped onto his shoulder where he rubbed his head against Harry's ears. 

"He missed you," Anna mused, wrapping her arms around Harry's waist and pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I missed you," she whispered, staring deep into his eyes, as they stood - connected in the doorway of her home.

"I missed you more," he whispered, reaching his arm up to rest on her cheek. The cat jumped down and ran to the kitchen, so Harry took the opportunity to kiss Anna the way he had wanted to all night since he laid eyes on her again.

Her back was pressed against the now closed door, Hands grappling at each others clothing desperately - trying to make up for their lost time. The sounds they made against each other's skin were loud and hot. Harry told her to jump and she was instantly lifted into his strong arms. She was never nervous around him and never felt self-conscious.

He backed up into the bedroom where they fell onto the bed, with Anna hovering above him. Her hair created a veil over them, smothering them in the scent of violets. Both of them were topless, with Harry's eyes and hands wandering downward past her shoulders. His swollen pink lips parted as he gently squeezed and released, before moving his hands down to the zip of her skirt.

He struggled with it, so ended up tearing it off which made her sit up in shock.

"Sorry, I'll buy you a new one." He mumbled, which made her laugh.

"No need, didn't like it anyway." She joined their lips again, mumbling against them. Harry's shorts were the next to go, leaving them both in just their underwear - but not for long as they were swiftly removed to allow them to continue their act of passion.

The evening was long, and perfect. The light of the moon cast shadows in their room, which was filled with so much love and passion. Their bodies arched into each other, sounds escaping their mouths as each of them released all of their love and tension upon each other.

After some time, they collapsed in a heap on Anna's bed - bodies still connected. Just breathing heavily, holding each other as if they may disintegrate at any given moment. Eventually, Harry removed himself and they laid side by side - eyes heavy, lips swollen but hearts full.

"I love you, so much." Harry whispered, his thumb now resting on her bottom lip.

"I love you too, more than you'll ever know." She whispered back, she didn't know why they were whispering. The only thing that could hear them was the moon - the city was sleeping.

"I know," he smiled, and shuffled closer - getting his head comfortable in the crook of her neck. Anna had that feeling she had on their first date again, that feeling that she desperately wanted to hold his hand - but no longer did she feel apprehensive or nervous, instead she was comfortable and slipped her hand into his. He squeezed in response and their intertwined hands lay on her stomach.

"Goodnight, mi amor." Anna whispered.

"Goodnight, my sunflower." He whispered back.

~

The following day, Harry had left to run errands and Anna had gone to work - but not before they continued the events of the night before in more than one area of the house. They had a shower and breakfast before heading out, each of them completely exhausted. Distance does make the heart grow fonder after all.