Three

In Milan, the Summer fashion week was occurring. Today, it was Gustavo's A/W collection being displayed - and Anna, feeling the pressure from her boss isn't having a good time. Harry, on the other hand - is enjoying the show.

"By designer, Julia Gustavo. Autumn-Winter 2017 collection." The Italian speaker spoke in a thick accent. Harry and Gabriel were sat front row at Milan fashion week (perks of being a celebrity), it had taken a few hours on the train to get there but it was so worth it.

Harry also secretly hoped he would see Anna again, she hadn't messaged him to arrange a date and time yet - so he hoped that he could remind her. His prayers were answered as she sat on the opposite side of the runway to him, with a couple of phones in her hands - aimed at the runway. He wondered why.

She was wearing a white v neck shirt with a blue linen mini skirt and white leather boots with a chunky heel. She wasn't wearing her glasses today, instead opting for some contact lenses to expose her eyes clad with natural looking fake eyelashes and simple bronze/glowy makeup. Anna's hair had been curled backstage by her friend on the hair and makeup team.

Harry had caught her eye already, making her cheeks feel flushed. She pretended she hadn't noticed him yet, though. But how couldn't she, when he was wearing a gorgeous outfit she was envious that she hadn't designed herself.

Pale blue tight trousers with flares at the bottom, paired with a white chiffon shirt (which allowed the ink on his chest to be exposed a little, making Anna even more curious) and a co-ordinating pale blue cropped jacket. The show was about to begin, and she thought it would be rude to not acknowledge him so she used her phone to send him a message.

To: Harry

Hello stranger. Love the outfit. :)
Anna.

Harry felt his phone buzz and he whipped it out momentarily and the moment his eyes landed on the message, he smiled softly yet widely - the kind that reaches the eyes and makes them crinkle. Creating those lines that when you're older and your grandchildren ask about the crinkles on your skin - you can explain that they were formed by pure happiness.

He looked up from his phone to meet Anna's eyes and he smirked at her, pretending to flip his hair at her. Then he decided to message back quickly.

To: Anna

Hello, Anna. Thank you. Love your outfit too, can see why you work in fashion.
H.

She read the message and blew a kiss his way with a wink and then the runway lights lit up and she averted her eyes, ensuring the work phones were lined up perfectly to capture the collection. There were a number of people stationed in the rows of the show to film and take pictures, but she was the only one at the beginning, sat in the front row with two phones (one to capture images and one to film a video of the show).

Julia had a strict word with Anna before the show, informing her of the responsibilities she held for the day, Anna was feeling the pressure. Julia needed good footage and photos to post on social media and on the web pages for the brand after the show, she would of course also have professionally taken photos and videos but she enjoyed the social media engagement - and how immersive it was, so you could feel like you were there even if you weren't.

So that's what Anna was doing, on one hand - her fingers were tapping rigorously on the screen, snapping hundreds of photos for the media team to choose from, and the other hand was videoing dozens of models as they walked the runway wearing Gustavo garments - some of them made from the incredible fabrics she had picked up from Ambrose's shop yesterday.