Nine *

if you don't like smut, you can skip to the next chapter - there won't be any plot points missed - i thought i'd dedicate the chapter to it just incase it's not everyone's cup of tea

"Wait till you see the tiger..." Harry had said to Anna in a flirty manner, her heart was hammering in her chest. She was in a bit of disbelief and shock that this was actually happening. She had been looking forward to it since she met Harry, her mind drifting sometimes when thinking about him - wondering what it would be like.

"The tiger?" She asked, wondering where the tiger could be. He lifted his hips up and shuffled his shorts off to reveal a large tattoo of a tiger head on his thigh. Her fingertips traced over it and she looked at it with a gulp.

"Maybe...this could be my favourite?" She suggested, he smirked - knowing what she was insinuating.

"Has anyone ever..." she mumbled, hand still on the tiger.

"Rode the tiger? No, love. You'd be the first." He told her, making her cheeks go bright red and she hid her face behind her hands which made him chuckle.

"Don't be embarrassed, love. I'd be lying if I hadn't thought about you doing it." He whispered but she shook her head.

"I couldn't do that. Maybe another time." She told him and he nodded.

"That's fine," he started, pressing a kiss to her lips to reassure her.

"You lead the way." He told her gently, pressing a trail of kisses from her collarbone down to her sternum. Anna unzipped her skirt and Harry helped her to manoeuvre it off, hands brushing against the back of her thighs which made goosebumps raise on her skin and chills run down her spine.

"Cazzo..." she breathed, at the feeling of Harry gripping her thighs as she intensified their kiss.

"Cazzo?" He asked, choosing now as a better time than ever to ask what it meant.

"It means..fuck!" She moaned as he curled his hand around the front of one of her thighs to ghost his fingers over her heat which was clad with only white lace underwear now.

"Ahh, I get it now." He said and withdrew his touch to that area again, which she whined at. His touch sent heat rushing through her veins at impossible speed, but it also gave her goosebumps and chills at the same time. He was like an angel in person to her. She was intoxicated by him.

"Keep going," she told him, and moved his hands to the edge of her underwear to hint for him to remove them - which he did, swiftly and moved his hand back to the area. While one of his hands worked at stimulating her clit and circling a finger at her entrance before slipping in - the other was on her ass, squeezing it gently.

"You're gorgeous." He breathed, as he pumped his finger in and out before adding a second one. He could feel her quickly stretching around him and was overwhelmed by the fact that she had let him do this. He was infatuated with her, absolutely smitten. He didn't want it to end.

"No..." she argued, but couldn't really get any more words out with all the heavy breathing and moaning she was doing in response to his touch. Harry could feel his bulge growing in his pants and brought her hips down so she could grind against his hard length which made her eyes roll back in pleasure.