Fifteen *

"The surprise is..a surprise? You'll find out when we get there, my love." Harry teased Anna, who had a frown on her face at this information.

"Why..." she whined, which made him chuckle and pull her to his chest.

"Because it is. It will be more special I think." He contemplated. He would tell her if she insisted but he thought it would be a nice surprise so he was silently thankful when she shrugged in response to his comment.

The sky was already beginning to darken outside, the moon beginning to poke out around the few clouds that adorned it. They had eaten some leftover food from a meal that Anna's parents had cooked the night before and then headed out with linked arms.  

Harry opened his car door for Anna, who stepped in politely, her eyes locked on his. She was so intrigued as to what was going on, and the way he looked tonight was doing things to her. He didn't look particularly different then any other night they had shared together before, but his aura was something else. It was alluring, she just wanted to be very close to him.

"Why are you staring at me?" Harry asked humorously, resting one of his hands on Anna's thighs as he drove. She eyed his hand and wondered if he would be down for what she was thinking. The thought made her stomach tremble.

"No reason." She hummed, gently placing her hand on top of his and sliding it up her leg slowly, which more than hinted to him what she wanted as he turned away from the road to raise his eyebrows.

"Wow." He breathed, she was so magnetic. He was tempted to pull over, but persevered, cheeks flushed red. She slid his rings off his hand and placed them in his cup holder before closing three off his fingers into his fist so two were free. She parted her legs, leaving room for his fingers to roam freely up her skirt.

And that they did.

Harry teased her the whole journey until they arrived, she was becoming more and more restless the longer it took - and of course he took the scenic route.

"Ah, we are here." He pulled up and withdrew his hand, clapping it together with this other one.

"I'm not there yet, keep going." She whined, giving him pleading eyes but he shook his head with a smirk.

"Be patient, darling. Good things come to those who wait." He spoke sweetly, pressing a kiss to her pouted lips. He pulled a silk scarf out of his pocket, holding it out to Anna - who looked at him perplexed.

"Didn't realise you drove me all the way out here to tie you up." She joked.

"I didn- well, I wouldn't mind- but no. I mean, can I pop this over your eyes?" He fumbled over his words nervously, earning a melodic laugh from Anna - a sound that made his heartstrings flutter.

"You can tie me up anytime and anywhere with it." She whispered in his ear and saw him visibly harden in his pants.

"Stop it," he chuckled.

"This is supposed to be innocent and romantic." He said, as he tied the silk over her eyes.

"It is, what did you think I was insinuating?" She innocently deflected.

"You know what you're doing." He whispered, making her feel the hot breath on her neck which sent shivers down her spine - in a good way.

"Cazzo." She huffed and crossed her legs.

"Let's go." Harry chuckled and held onto her hand, keeping her steady as he lead her around the corner to the gondola ride. It was such a beautiful night, the stars lighting up the sky now. The gondola already had a basket inside with some drinks and little snacks.