Twenty

"Where are we going?" Anna asked as she blindly took slow steps, following Harry's lead. Harry had driven them somewhere and given Anna a blindfold to wear.

"You might be able to guess," Harry pondered as he led her up the steps of his private jet. He wanted them to have some private time.

"Do I get a clue?" She questioned, not having a single clue where she was - just that she was climbing up some stairs right now.

"We spoke about it on our first date." Harry reminded Anna, smiling fondly at the memory.

"Do I get a second clue?" She said again after a few moments of silence, they had spoken about so much on their first date and she had so much on her mind as she had just been promoted too.

They had reached the plane now, so Harry led her to their seats - where a screen could be seen, displaying their destination.

"I asked you, if you could travel anywhere-"

"Where would you go?" She finished his sentence, suddenly realising. Surely not? Surely he hadn't?

"Yes, exactly. What did you say?" Harry asked, unable to hide the nervous smile from his face.

"I said that I'd love to go to Paris." She whispered in disbelief, scared to speak the words aloud.

"Bingo." Harry cheered and kissed her. She gasped and ripped the blindfold off.

"No way?!" She questioned in between kisses.

"Yes way."

"What about work? What about Cooper? How?" She had a million questions for Harry but before he could answer, the flight attendant came out to discuss plane safety with them.

"How do you fare on planes?" Harry asked as they set off, squeezing her hand tightly.

"I don't know, I haven't flown since I was a baby - and that was only within Italy." She informed him, squeezing his hand back. Harry had obviously had a lot of experience with flying so he had no issue with flights now, but he remembered how scared he used to be.

"Where is everyone else?" Anna asked, looking around to see if anyone else was boarding.

"It's just us," Harry clarified, he had used his stardom and wealth to his advantage. Getting a private plane ensured more privacy and security, which was what they desperately desired right now. 

"It's private." He followed up, Anna's eyes widened.

"Oh mio dio! You have to let me pay some toward it!" She exclaimed, she didn't have much saved but she couldn't let him pay for it all.

"No, I won't let you. Think of it as a birthday present if it makes you feel better." He laughed, there was no way he'd let her.

"My birthday isn't until February." She deadpanned.

"Maybe Christmas present then?" He smiled sweetly at Anna, who squinted her eyes in return.

"You do too much, Mr Styles."

"But thank you." She leaned up to kiss his cheek.

~~~

"Welcome to our home for the next couple of days." Harry grinned, swinging open the door to their hotel room which Harry made sure had a clear view of the Eiffel Tower.

"Wow." Anna paused, taking in her surroundings. She was still in shock of the last forty-eight hours. So much had happened. It was overwhelming. But Harry kept her anchored.