Six

It was the day of Anna and Harry's first date. Anna has a heartfelt conversation with Sienna, and Harry and Gabriel are busy setting something up. But what will happen on this date...

"Siiienna!" Anna's voice carried through her house, it was a quaint old cottage but she loved it.

Sienna's head popped out from the shower curtain when Anna entered the bathroom and she looked concerned at her outburst.

"What's up?" She asked, eyes widening.

"I've got nothing to wear," Anna sulked, sitting on the counter, exposing her thick tanned legs.

"Yes you have." Sienna argued bluntly, rolling her eyes at her best friend before going back into the shower.

"I need your help. What will wow him?" She wondered aloud, hoping for Sienna's help. Anna may be a fashion expert, but she was still nervous when it came to impressing others. Not that she needed to impress anyone.

"You don't need to wow him," Sienna emphasised.

"-you need to wow you. Find something you want to wear that will make you think - cazzo, I look hot. Who cares what anyone else thi-" Sienna continued, but her inspiring speech was cut short by getting shampoo in her eye, which led to a screech.

"Cazzo! No tears, bugiardo!" (Fuck! No tears, liar!) Sienna shouted, and Anna couldn't help but laugh, not at her pain, but at her over reaction. She had a flair for the dramatics.

"Stai bene?" (Are you okay?) Anna asked in-between laughs, but Sienna just held her hand out for a towel and walked out of the bathroom trying to put on an angry facade. 

Anna followed her to her bedroom where she had thrown on an old, baggy, band T-shirt which belonged to one of Anna's exes many moons ago - and was trifling through her wardrobe to try and find some options for her.

"Where are you going again?" She asked for clarification from Anna, who pulled up the message from Harry on her phone. 

"It's a surprise. Wear something casual and comfy." Anna read duly in her best British accent.

"Any more details?" She pressed but Anna shook her head, it was very vague. Harry had moved their date from daytime to night time so she was already confused but excited.

"Casual and comfy.." Sienna repeated and then proceeded to throw random bits of clothing out of the wardrobe which landed on her and her ginger cat, Cooper, who had entered the room.

"Watch the cat!" Anna yelled, turning toward Cooper who was unbothered - used to Sienna.

"Are you okay, Mr Coop?" She asked the cat, stroking his long fur - making him purr contently.

"He doesn't care. Now are you getting ready to see your bell'uomo or not?" Sienna joked.

"Where do I start?"

Anna had taken Sienna's advice on board when getting ready, wearing clothing that was comfy, casual and made her feel good. She had decided on a simple woven body suit which crossed around her neck, paired with a simple pair of cream shorts and the matching blazer jacket.