Eight

A week and a half had passed in Rome, with our two lovers going from strength to strength. They had been on dates regularly, been inseparable and Harry was about to spend the night at her home for the first time. However, the paparazzi and fans of the pop star had caught wind of his new romance and began an investigation into who the mysterious girl was.

"So, what would you like for dinner?" Anna asked Harry as they walked through the grocery store. Harry was pushing the trolley with one hand, the other snaked around Anna's waist. He was wearing a cap and sunglasses in an attempt to remain anonymous, he felt very grateful that nobody had recognised him yet in his time in Italy.

"What do you like? Like what's a traditional Italian dish that reminds you of home, that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside?" Harry asked her in response, pressing a delicate kiss to the side of her head as her eyes scanned the shelves.

"Boh....I don't know how traditional it is, but one of my favourite meals to eat is pasta e fagioli with escarole?" Anna said out loud and Harry pondered in thought, wondering what that would entail.

"Does it have meat in?" He asked her, to which she shook her head.

"Nope. It's nice." She told him and he nodded.

"I shall take your word for it, my darling. Let's have it!" He said excitedly and Anna rolled her eyes as the excited puppy energy he exuded.

They walked through the grocery store together, throwing the ingredients in the trolley - as well as some snacks for a movie later that evening. When they approached the tills though, Harry noticed a magazine stand next to it and on one of the covers he could see his face alongside some words.

Summer lovin' for Styles?
Womaniser singer/songwriter Harry Styles, spotted with new mystery fling in Italy.
Get the full scoop on page 7.

He pretended to look at the tins of soup on the shelf next to it as he flipped over the covers of the gossip magazines with his face on - making a mental note to himself to contact his manager in regard to killing the stories before they had become any more widespread.

He hadn't checked any social media since coming to Italy so he had no idea that the paps had found him and took pictures - which made him feel on edge. Looking out of the window of the grocery store incase there was a lens looking at him.

He was more-so worried about Anna, he knew how to deal with his life, his career - the drama and hate attached to it. He signed up for it. But she hadn't. As far as she knew, she just bumped into a guy in the street and went for a drink with him, she didn't know he was world famous with millions of adoring - passionate fans.

He paid for the groceries, much to Anna's disdain. They walked hand in hand out of the shop, each carrying tote bags on their shoulders filled with said groceries. Harry was feeling a little anxious as they walked the streets of Italy publicly, his eyes flitting around beneath his sunglasses on the lookout for any cameras.

As soon as they arrived back at Anna's picturesque home, Harry made an excuse to slip out into her backyard to call Mallory. He had called her back a couple of weeks ago in an attempt to extend his vacation - citing the need for 'inspiration', not the beautiful girl who he could see through the window putting food away.