Seventeen

"Something else?" Anna felt like her world was already turned upside down with the revelation that her boyfriend was actually a very famous singer and that very soon he would be leaving her to travel the world - touring and living his dreams.

"Yeah. It's worse than everything else." He warned her as he scrolled to find the first article that was released about them to show her.

"What is this?" She asked as she read the headlines.

~

Harry's one night stand?
Passers by snap photo of Harry at a train station with mystery new girl.

~

Summer lovin' for Styles?
Womaniser singer/songwriter Harry Styles, spotted with new mystery fling in Italy.

~

Styles' mystery fruity girl!

23-year-old singer Harry Styles has been spotted by eagle eyed fans online as being tagged in a photo at the D'Angelo fruit orchard in Rome, Italy.

~

Harry Styles packs on PDA on gondola ride in Italy. Onlookers say he proposed!

~

Harry's mystery girl revealed...

~

Anna pushed the phone away. She felt a bit sick. Suddenly their little love bubble was popped. She had been going around Italy with Harry all summer not knowing who he was and not knowing that people were taking photographs of her and theorising who she was. According to the last one which was posted a few mere hours ago, it appeared that someone had figured it out.

"Anna?" Harry said softly, holding her hand and giving it a squeeze. She didn't squeeze back.

Millions of people were about to know who she was, potentially. She snatched the phone back and clicked on the last one and sure enough, every detail about her was on the article. It made her mouth run dry and worry fill her body.

~~~

Here's everything you need to know about Harry's new squeeze:

Name: Angelica D'Angelo

Age: 23

Occupation: Fashion Designer for Gustavo Couture

Lives in Italy, spotted more frequently in Rome.

Family: Sophie, teenage sister @sophiedangelo11 . Parents, Arnold and Isabelle @dangeloorchards.

How did they meet?
Sources say that the pair met at Milan Fashion Week at a Gustavo show and say "they were making heart eyes at each other the whole show". We also received a photo of them talking privately backstage.

What are her socials?
Her Instagram handle is @annadangelo. So far Harry hasn't featured in any photos, but there are a few close ups on her photography account @annasfotografie that look like Harry, judging from the tattoos.