Thirteen

The taxi arrived back at Anna's house and immediately after paying they both clambered out quickly. Anna started speed walking toward her door but Harry swept her off her feet and carried her in his arms.

"Am I not too heavy?" She laughed as she looped her arms around his neck, inhaling his intoxicating scent - which right now was a mixture between his cologne, her shower gel and his natural scent which she loved.

"No you're not." He confirmed, and kissed her gently.

He got to the door and she quickly reached one arm out to twist the key in the lock to let them in. The second she did so, the door swung open to reveal Cooper stood there in anticipation - probably wondering why his owner had taken so long when he was waiting for dinner.

Harry walked past Cooper and into the living room where he placed Anna on the sofa, he was going to lean back and off the sofa but she pulled him toward her, keeping their bodies flush together as she moved her lips against his with so much passion and love.

It was as if it were the first time, like their vision was now clear now they had admitted their feelings. But it was something neither of them could get used to.

"Got something to tell you," Anna mumbled against his lips with a smile.

"What's that?" He hummed, moving his lips down her jaw until he reached her neck and began littering sloppy kisses down it.

"I," she took in a deep breath as he sucked the delicate skin on her neck and gave it a gentle bite that was sure to mark.

"Love," she paused, just to admire him and then she used her hands to bring his face back to hers.

"You." She finished, her arms wrapped around his neck as they embraced and shared a long kiss.

"I love you," he breathed, as if he had been holding the words in for so long and they had just tumbled out.

"So much." He continued as he paused their intimate moment.

"I know it's very, very fast. This is so unlike me, but it's true." He admitted, and the admission was enough to make Anna's heart tumble out of her chest and right into his arms. She was full of emotion.

"Same for me, there's just something very special about you." She told him.

Cooper jumped onto Harry's leg and walked up his body until he was laying on Harry's shoulder, looking down at Anna too.

"I think Cooper is hungry." She commented, which made Harry laugh - which also in turn made the cat shake.

"Coop, buddy!" He cooed at the cat, who rubbed his head against his cheek.

"I need to take a picture of this..." she mumbled and slid her phone out of her back pocket carefully to quickly snap a photo of her two favourite boys.

The trio made their way to the kitchen where Anna gave him his food and Harry made them both some tea. They sat down at the table together, Anna on his lap and he just couldn't keep his grin off his face or his hands off her.

"What's going on?" She asked humorously, it was as if he was a child who had sugar for the first time.

"Nothing." He argued, smile wide with his eyes crinkled and his dimples popping out.

"Seriously, what is it?" She asked, unable to stop herself from giggling at him and his behaviour

"I just can't believe I am lucky enough to have you, is all." He told her honestly. Her cheeks warmed immediately at his words.

"Who said you have me?" She challenged with no conviction, she was undoubtedly his. Today's events had made that abundantly clear.

"If I recall correctly, it was you that called me your boyfriend earlier..." he reminded her, his left index finger tracing up her inner thigh which was making her squirm.

"Oh." She breathed. It was a spur of the moment comment that she was hoping wouldn't come up again out of fear of rejection.

"I know you were lying, but I wouldn't be opposed to it being true." He spoke quietly as his hand continued moving up which made her breath hitch with anticipation.

"I'd love that." She told him, which made him breathe a small sigh of relief.

"But," she began, which made him tense up and lay his palm flat on her knee instead.

"Don't stop?" She looked confused at his sudden stillness.

"I want to be your girlfriend, and you my boyfriend. But in a month we are going to part, which we both already know." Anna spoke honestly, as much as the words stung.

"There's ways around things." He argued softly, he was thinking about potentially utilising his wealth and air miles to travel to Italy between tour dates - or her visiting him. The truth was, Harry felt very vulnerable around Anna.

He felt his knees go weak at the sight of her, his stomach twist at the thought of losing her, his heart throb at the sound of her voice and his fingertips tingle at the warmth of her touch. He knew he was in deep with her already, and it was dangerous. But he also had a gut feeling that she wasn't just a summer fling, they connected on a different level that he wanted to keep exploring.

"We aren't millionaires Harry, we can't just jet around when we like." She let out a short laugh, but he wasn't laughing back. He was a millionaire, he could offer her the world if she wanted. But he couldn't bring himself to tell her, incase it ruined what they had.

"Can we not just live in the moment. Cross that bridge when we get to it and be who we want to be in this moment right now." Harry suggested, staring blankly at his tea which was rapidly losing warmth.

"Yes." She said simply, quickly realising that it was a touchy subject for him. He buried his head in the crook of her neck and just sat there for a moment breathing her in, letting the scent of violets and lemon juice wash over him.

"Sooo. Did you want to be my boyfriend?" She whispered before taking a sip of her tea. Harry removed his head quickly and scanned her face for a hint that she was joking but he found none. Anna had decided to just go for it, to live her life as if tomorrow wasn't going to come and she would focus on the rest later.

"Of course I do." He confirmed and she set her tea down to move her thighs so they were now resting either side of his on the chair and she was completely facing him. She cupped his face with her hands and gently stroked his cheek, noting the long stubble which was now adorning his wonderfully sculpted face. Harry couldn't wait any longer so he pulled her closer by her waist so their chests were pressed together and then he connected their mouths in a hungry kiss - which soon progressed further.

~~~
Styles' mystery fruity girl!

23-year-old singer Harry Styles has been spotted by eagle eyed fans online as being tagged in a photo at the D'Angelo fruit orchard in Rome, Italy.

Instagram user - @sophiedangelo11 posted it yesterday, with the caption "family time at the orchard" with a lemon emoji. Somehow, fans found this photo and word spread and everyone is wondering - who is the girl?

••••••••

Do we think Harry should tell her who he is? 👀