XLIII - Sage

Man I ain't really fucking with this book no more but I guess I'll update.

I'm sorry for what I'm about to do :(.

Excuse all mistakes.

2 weeks later

"Alijah momma told me that the teacher caught you kissing a lil girl."

"Man momma lie," Alijah said from the backseat completely forgetting that their mom, Emara, was driving them both to San Francisco to pick up Alexander. His car had broken down all the way out there.

"Alijah who the fuck are you talking about like that. Don't play with me. I'll fuck you up lil boy," Emara exclaimed from the driver's seat. Alijah done fucked up. Sage knew not to say anything when their mom got upset like that.

"I'm sorry momma," Alijah apologized.

"Yeah you better be sorry. Sage take that iPad from him. Since he don't know how to be respectful to his mom he'll learn."

Sage reached over to take the iPad from Alijah noticing how his face was contorted. She knew he was about to say something outta pocket so she shook her head no to him.

"Senior year boutta start in a week Sage. You ready?"

"Yeah. I ain't worried. As long as I got Kentrell with me at school I'm good."

"What happened with Traevon and Gina?" Emara inquired, "I noticed you ain't mentioning them anymore."

"I don't know what's happening with them momma. I think they're together now but something ain't right with both of them," Sage shook her head.

"Why you say that?" Emara asked.

"Gina got into this big fight with Kentrell and she started talking about why he poor and that he don't got a mom and he gotta do all these odd jobs just to help his father out."

"I knew there was a reason why I ain't like that lil girl. She better hope karma don't come back for her because that's nothing to tell Kentrell. Kentrell not even a rude child or nothing."

"I know mom. The worst part of all of this is that Traevon was there and he didn't even say anything to Gina and he's been friends with Kentrell for the longest time."

"They better watch out. When Kentrell make it big in the NBA I know they're gonna be wanting him to remember them."

"Yeah," Sage agreed.

"What's up with you and that young man that got shot and you brought him for your dad to help?"

"Oh that's just my friend Adonis," Sage smiled.

"Mhm," Alijah rolled his eyes from the back seat.

"Alijah shut the hell up," Sage turned around and said to Alijah who was looking at her from the backseat.

"Both of y'all must've lost your damn minds," Emara exclaimed from the front seat. They must've forgot she was in the car too.

"I will beat both of your asses in this bitch. Don't fucking play with me like you ain't know your momma in this bitch."

It was quite ironic how Emara was chiding both of them for cursing when she was doing it herself.

"Yes mom," both Alijah and Sage repeated.

Kentrell 💛☄️
I'ma name my daughter Bonnie when I have one

The Eminem obsession is unhealthy K

Kentrell 💛☄️
Nah it ain't unhealthy and that's a pretty ass name. What you go' name yours?

Idk yet but it's something pretty

Kentrell💛☄️
Name her after me. Or I should name mine after Adonis. That nigga done saved my brother life

No why would I wanna name her after you 🤢🤮. And if you name your kid after Adonis it's gonna inflate his ego too much and we both know how big that mf is

   Kentrell 💛☄️
No I don't think I know how big that mf is and I don't wanna know either🤮. I'ma talk to you later. I love you

  Ewwww. I'm kidding. I love you too
seen

"Sage you ain't hear me talking to you?" Emara asked.

"Sorry momma I tuned out. What did you say?"

"I was asking you about Adonis. What's going on with both of you cause he talking bout bye my son-in-law."

"Don't take him serious mom. There's nothing going on," Sage told Emara, "he just likes to make jokes."

"Make sure. He seem a little too old for you. You only 17. Remember that."

She replied yes and put her head on the window and went to sleep. An hour later she awoke and they were still driving. She rolled her eyes.

"We come to you with breaking news this afternoon," the radio broadcaster announced.

"Momma turn that up please," Sage said to Emara leading Emara to press the volume up button on the steering wheel.

"A teenage boy has been shot five times outside a Total gas station. Twice in the head and three times in the chest. The incident appeared to be a drive by and cops are ruling the shooting to be gang affiliated. The teenager is being identified as 18 year old Kentrell Jay'Shawn Lewis of Thomas Block in the Los Angeles County. He has been pronounced dead on the scene."

••••••

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

June 4, 2021