05.00 AM Wanderers

04.59 AM
"Im off" I Said and open the door.

"Where are You going?"Grey ask.

"Idk maybe a Morning Date"I Answer.

"Good luck then have fun"He said and im closing the door, it is really freaking cold out here...heh...reminds Me of snowdin.

Im walking through the night with only the streetlight as a light source,the way to Dreemur house is not so close to the city so its rare for someone took this way especially walking in the morning like this.

10 Minute
*Ding Dong.

She open the door wearing tank top what a coincidence ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

"okay thats not a suitable clothes for time like these" I said.

"I-its not i just happened to be washing my face its not like i was want to show you my skin ರ_ರ" She arguing.

"Ok-ok fine then just use My jacket then off we go, are toriel and other is still sleeping?" I take off My jacket and ask about Her parents.

"Yeah They're still sleeping so we're fine" She wearing my jacket then She started to walking after closing the door.

"So what about that place?"I ask.

"Just in case cause this is OUR universe I think that damage its not caused by a normal human but monster cannot do that to"She answer.

"What kind of damage?" I ask.

"Its hard to explain" She said.

"Okay then" We're walked out to that factory out in the city territorial.

"Ya know this reminds Me of snowdin?" I said.

"Yeah its really cold here just like back then" She reply.

"U-Huh always nostalgic and eating some ice cream in the ice" I said.

"Really an idiot action of you guys back then, especially when undyne put her house on fire"She giggling.

"Really are funny memories of our" we walked and talk about our past learning each other giggling together that walk was just like were in snowdin having fun.

13 Minute After
"Here We are"She pointing her finger to the second building after the enterance.

"Look at this" she calling me then i came.

"What the" I really feel its even a monster can do this, the damage its at the wall of the building look like it was normal but Actually its was a stab but from the its like a key size.

"And its thousand of it" I Sigh.

"What model of psycho would doing something like this"she said.

"Idk but i think that stab its not by a real weapon maybe a magic cause its to Well Cut"I think.

"Yeah maybe some kind of magic and boss monster like u guys cant do damage like this cause Your guys attack like a grenades or like a sword smoething similiar" she explain.

"Yeah boss monster can attack like that and normal monster cant use so much magic like this" its definitely not human or monster.

"Hey! You two what are you doing here!" Someone screaming.

"Sans"I nod then im pulling her hand and run.

"Why we're running?!" She ask.

"If that damage not human or monster what do you think that guy would do..." I said, its dangerous I must protect Her no matter what.

"Yeah You got a point" We're run.

"Agh" What the?

"You okay?!" She worried.

"Keep running" We're running out from there.

"I will find You Brat!" Now We're in a big trouble.

9 Minute Of Running To Dreemur House.

"Its hurt?" Toriel ask.

"Nah its not that hurt"

"My my its not like a normal wound though so what is it?" Toriel ask.

"Idk either but its feel like magic" I said.

"You better be careful cause were monster here cant use magic Sans" She bandaging my shoulder.

"Uh huh that guy must be something" i stutter.

"You better tell this to Grey or Gaster" She advice.

"Yeah i tell em later" i reply.

"Done, there you go" she tidying the medkit.

"Thanks Toriel" I said.

"Your welcome and thank to for keeping My child safe, she still childish" she whisper.

"Haha i know"I said and get out from the room.

"You okay?!" Choco really are worried.

"Just a scracth nothing really"

"That worried me" she sigh.

"You two really are like of getting in dangerous situation" Azriel said, Frisk nod.

"Its not, its just a coincidence" she said, uh huh its really is coincidence.

"Perfect coincidence"Frisk approved.

"Hey Sans do you know about the urban legend?" Azriel Ask.

"What is it?"I dont know though.

"Its something like a rumor you can check it on the website" Frisk said.

"So much something interesting like A Vampire, Grim reaper, yeti, about all rumor like that haha" Azriel explain, that sounds like just a rumor.

"The latest update are out azriel dont you read it?" Frisk ask.

"Hah i didnt so what is it!" He ask.

"About the Far range killer" Frisk said,wait.

"What about it frisk?" Azriel ask.

"Its just like some guy that can stab his enemy from afar with bare hand but the stab is really is sharp" She said, okay what a coincidence.

"Sans" Chara realize it.

"Yeah really are coincidence i going back home first then bye kid bye choco" i open the door then off.

"Coincidence, nothing is coincidentally happen at a streak" i stutter.