Fun Fair!

Its 2 PM all of student its waiting the bus to get home Sans,Red and Haze is already home cause They're home is close to the school and about Chara She's still waiting the bus that pass to Her home.

"Still waiting bus?"Someone is asking Chara.
"Uhm Yeah"Chara looked at Her back is Grey He's seem sleepy.
"Wanna Me to take You home princess?"He Asked Her
"How?"She's seem confused.
"Teleport"He open his right eye take Chara hand.
"Okay"Chara stood up and they teleported to front of the Dreemur Family house's.
"Wow that's fast"Its Her first time teleporting.
"Heh I must get going"Grey turned his body and about to take another teleportation.
"Thanks Grey"Chara waving Her hand and smiled at him.
"Sure"He's already teleported and leaving a trial of black shadow.
"Okay that's creepy"She doesnt like that black shadow.
"Is that Haze?"Frisk is opened the door.
"Owh gosh frisk!"Chara suprised at Frisk cause she's just suddenly appeared.
"No its not, its Haze brother"Chara explain to Frisk.
"He's seem nice..."Frisk closed door, as Chara already get in to the house.
"He's nice Frisk or You can say Very Nice to everyone"Chara said it and blushing cause thinking about the little accident that happend this morning with Grey.

Meanwhile in other place
"Uhm Sans?"Red is calling Sans
"Hm?"Sans nodded
"Are you want to go to the fun fair tonight?"She asking Sans to came along

Sans P.O.V
Gosh They will going to the fun fair tonight oh hell i think im going to get busted by everyone.
"Uhm no i got a homework to do,u guys just have fun k?"welp i will try to lieing.
"Fine i just ask frisk and azriel to came along"She seem a little sad about it but excited either.

"Yo guys imma go to the park i'll be back at evening"Grey went outside and closed the door.
"Did ya already ask Grey to came along?"I asked Red.
"Yup"She nodded.oh gosh if Grey was there He will know cause he got that fuc**** Mind reader eye.
"Red help me pls"My little Bro is ask for help at the kitchen.
"Im Coming"Red walk away to the kitchen.
Welp i think i can still have a date even if it must hiding at least im with my girl :v.

Timeskip To Evening Almost Night
Chara P.O.V
Okay im ready,i will just wait for Sans,Go to the fun fair,having fub and Done!.
"Ding Dong"A door bell is clicked by someone i walked to the door as fast as i can and i seen Sans in his another jacket the winter jacket.
"Sup Choco are ya rea-"Before Sans is compeleting his word he's stop cause looking at me and blushing.
"Uhm are there something wrong Sans?" I just feel like sans is shocked by something and his face is red a lot.
"Nah its just....you...look cute?"Sans is saying it with a lower tone i suddenly blushing cause he just saying me cute 0///0.
"Uhm Lets get going"Sans hold my hand and were walking to the fun fair,well the fun fair isnt really far its only close to the park.
"*Blushing*Uhm...Sans?"i really feel awkward!.
"Yea?"He's look at me.
"Why you were very nice to me?"i asked him cause all the genocide all the killing is was me but he just forgeting about it.
"Cause i just want to see you really are i want the chara dreemur that i knew when i was child"He say it and smiles at me im blushing a little.
"Okay here we are!"Sans stop and were at the gate of the fun fair.

"Okay choco?what do you want to play first?" He asked me of course i will choose
"That"I pointing my finger at the roller coaster.
"Okay my princess"Sans hold my hand and walked and we're walked to the roller coaster.

After 3 Times Playing Roller Coaster

Okay that was fun, idk if sans was afraid of roller coaster hehe atleast i can heard his screaming.
"Sans want some?"I ask sans a pocky stick as i put one my mouth and offering the pack on my hand that i put front of his white face
"sure"he hold and put down my hand and broke my pocky stick that i put on my mouth,i can say im blushing that red as rose and sans just like a little.
"*Wink*Thanks!"He thanking me.
"*Blushing*De fuq?"I whisper to myself.
"What else you want to pla-"Sans hold my hand and run to back of the horror house.

Sans P.O.V
Oh shit they're here....its haze,frisk,red and azriel i couldnt seen grey so its fine hiding here ,before i could realize i just made chara press to the wall and facing me just a few inch to kiss on the lips.
"Oh sorry"I sorry to her cause of that
"*blushing*I-its fine"did she just blushing?
"Hey chara"i sit at a bench and pat the bench as i gestured chara to sit next to me.
"Yeah? what is it?"She sit next to me and asked why i called her.
"hey do you think it was fun?"i asked her
"it was!"she smiled and its beautiful
"heh...it is seem fun"i smiled and watch the beautiful night sky.
"Sans?"she called me and hold my hand i can feel blushing creep into my face.
"Do you really forgive me?"she seem sad.
"for what?"i asked her.
"for all that happen before were get outside of the underground"her eyes is shining to tear a little and i wipe it out.
"i do and i doesnt hate you i just like want hanging around with you some more seen you happy,smiling,laughing its just like my own duty to make you happy but i done smothing wrong that i letted you out of the underground that day"i remembered that i let her and azriel out the underground and they got killed by human after a hour they got outside its teriifying.

"Thanks sans"she kissed me in the lips.
"uhm"i only can make that noise cause i doesnt expect to be kissed.
"Heh....your welcome my princess"i hold her hand and blushed,i can see she is blushing its cute.

Meanwhile in other place
No-Ones P.O.V
He is crying,alone,helpless and remebering all of the tragedy that happen to his family,his father and mother that got killed by someone he doesnt know since he was a child he depressed by it,he want a revenge but he know if he doing that,the whole world is his enemy the only thing he do its cry making his eye let out his tear and blood from the eye that glowing half red and white and it make him.

You are filled with GUILT

End Of Page 13

Welp this is hard to make cause i ran out of idea so its long to make ;^/ anyways sorry for bad grammar,sentences,and language also typo!
See ya in the next update!
Peace!