Nocturnal

Grey P.O.V
I Cant sleep at night so i waste my time in the front of TV and its already 05:49,I better take a shower and going to the school cause I want to use shortcut at least that what Sans will say if he want to teleport.

A Few Minute Later
Sans P.O.V
"Ugh Damn i feel really tired..."I looked the alarm clock is ringing,its aleady 6 am?it feel like 6 second.I get out from my room and see Grey is making breakfast He making Spagetthi and Soup,"You are not sleeping huh?"I asked Him.

"What do you expect?Im Nocturnal"Grey is Eating His Soup."Welp I think you need to Soup-ing something for school?"I joked with Him,"Nah Im done with shopping I just need to Spa-Get-This outta here"I laughed when he tell that joke,"Pffft You are always one step forward","Of course I am,I be going then"He open His glowing eye and dissepear from the dinner table.

"Welp he's fast"just to admit he is 3× more stronger then me."Sans?"My sister is just woke up?."What is it?"I asked Red she seem looking for something."Do you see Grey he is not in his room"She looking for Grey?."Our older Brother is already going to school and making us breakfast come and eat,is papy and haze is awake?"I asked her.

"Uhm Papy is showering,Haze is Changing clothes"Red tell me."I tried this soup i think"Red is taking a soup and im already take one spaggethi,damn Grey is so good at cooking.
"Uhm Brother and Sister hwo's making breakfast?"Pap is done wearing his uniform and already brought his backpack and sitting in the dinner table."Grey making this wanna try some?"Red is Offering Papyrus to eat spagetthi that Grey made.

"Its Amazing!"Pap say it with Smile and Tomato Ketchup in his face."It is Pap"I Approved it.
"I want to learn this super delicious spagetthi from him Nyehehe!".Red is still eating and may thinking about something.nah nevermind it i go get shower and ready for school.

Timeskip At School
Chara P.O.V
Uhm it seems Sans and His Family not arrived yet...Uhm who is this someone is sitting on the empty chair beside mine and wearing q black hood inside the class alone.

"Uhm Hello?"I dont want any trouble but i never met this person."Oh Princess Chara Nice to meet you again".He Say it but Only see me with an eye contact."Excuse me?"I dont know hwo is this person maybe lesser dog,Dummy Statue or something."Heh im not That Statue,Lesser Dog Or Else im Grey Silverstone the Hunter"Wait did he just read my mind?!.

"Okay Grey so You are from the undergound?"I asked him."Yes I am miss"He approved it.
"Did you just read my mind?"I asked him again,
"Yes I am miss"He approved it again.
"Uhm You're Haze Brother?"I asked again.
"I am"He approved it again.
"Do I look like a criminal so You Negoate with me like that?"He seem distubed.
"Oh sorry I just want to know and how about you reading my mind?"I asked him he seem sleepy?.

"Its easy everyone that made eye contact with me,I can read their mind and seeing their past"He explain it."How? I asked him cause just eye contact is impossible.
"With this" he's open his right eye that has scar on it and i suprised he's right eye glowing white."Thats explain"I walked to my chair and suddenly.

I tripped my leg and almost fall.
"Are You okay?"Grey is holding me and our face is just few inch to kiss my god he's face is so badass."*Blushing I-I im fine thanks"
"Look what we got here"I shocked and get my head off from Grey face and i see Our head of class is at the door Watching Us."Its misunderstand"I dont want she to spread rumor about it."Nah its fine Char,I see what happend dont worry".She know it,Gosh thanks.

No-Ones P.O.V
"And you are?"Maria is her name She's Head Of the Class."Im Grey Silverstone,I just got In to this school yesterday At last hours,you see me at the teacher office remember?"they already meet before."Oh yeh,you're with someone named prof.gaster is he your father?"Maria asked.
"No He's my Uncle"Grey expelain.
"Uhm Okay it seems your family came,Bye i need going to the teacher office,getting some text paper wanna help?""I cant"Chara is sitting in her Table and Try to finishing some homework"."I go with ya"Grey wanna help and he's not worry about anything.

End Of Page 9

Okay Thats it Thanks for reading
sorry for grammar,sentences,bad word,language and typo see ya guys!.