Killer!

Meanwhile In Another Place
Grey P.O.V
"You Didnt Tell Me You're A Princess" I Said to Maria
"Why Should I?" She Said And Sitting At a Chair for the both of us.
"Well if that the case you do know about chara?" I ask her.
"Of course... " She said.
"Fine then... " I sit beside her.
I seen were sitting here and everyone is staring at me so... I think lot of them not expecting a guy like me to being her fiance well duh im not the one who want it.

I seen everyone dancing at the dancing hall I still don't understand why does Maria invite me?
"Maria?" I call her she was watching everyone who dancin.
"Hm? " She look at me.
"Why does you invite me here? " I ask her once again.
"Cause... " She seem to afraid or nervous to said it.
"It's okay I just want to know the reason" I said and patting her shoulder.
"Cause I want you to become my lover*blushing*"she said and look away.
" Eh?" I'm instant blushed cause she saying that so suddenly.
"Hey.... Grey" She look at me she still blushing she... Look... Nevermind.
"What is it? " I ask her.
"Do you want to dance? " She ask me.
"Your wish is my command" I stood up and give her my hand to help her stood up.
"You really are a prince😊" She said to me.
"Heh not really" I said and hold her hand until we came to the dance hall and dancing.

In Skelebros House At The Time
Red P.O.V
"Hmmm Haze?"
"Yeah what is it?"he ask me
" What do you think grey up to? He's been out for 1 hour. Is almost midnight"I tell him.
"Don't worry sis he'll be fine im sure of it!" He say it and stood up from the floor.
"I hope so" I stood up and take my book t my backpack.
*Knock At the door*
"I got this take a rest brother.. " I said to haze.
"Fine then" He get to bed.
"Coming!... " I said and walk to the door.
"Who is it? " I ask someone behind the door.
"It's us smiley and me"I heard ink voice.
*open the door*
" Gosh please help me red this chick is got to much drink"sans ask help so I help him ink is got drunk and almost pass out.
"Put her to grey room" I said to sans
"Fine"he said and layed down this little ink.
" Where you two been? "I ask sans
" We're from Grillby"doubt it there no place in this town except grillby will giving a middle school look like girl in this town an alcoholic drink 😑.
"I'mma get some nap"sans said.
" Good night sans"I said.
"Good night for you to sis"he said and get to his room with papyrus.
" I though it was grey or prof.Gaster" I whisper to myself and look at ink she look tired.
"Please dont leave me error*sob*"ink is talking in her sleep, did she really think about error that much? Poor her.

"I'm back"I heard grey voice.
"Welcome back.... Ughhh grey what happened?" I look at grey His leg seem weird.
"So after I got to Maria house when I was on my way back here something...Back.. "

Flashback
Grey P.O.V
Well it's a good party I guess and I didn't believe Maria is cuter than I though hehe.
"Hey... " Someone called me from my back.
"Who are you? " I look at him he close his eye and his symbol of shirt is shining on the dark.
"Someone you know" He said that and some sharp blade got hit and stuck on my right leg.
"Damnit" I Make a Sword Rush(it's skill name of 100 flying sword).
"Nice try hunter" I seen his eye it's full black and some oil it's coming out from it he is Killer!Sans.
"I take you on later hunter I got better thing to do that knife was to greet you" He said and teleported away.
"Dammnit" I look at the knife it gone.

Back To The Present
Red P.O.V
"Are you already heal it?" I ask him cause his pants is got though of blood.
"Yeah I already heal it" He said.
"Anyway where's ink?" He ask
"In your room she is already sleeping"I tell him
" Good then... Take a rest red or you will be T-WIRE At School"
He patting my head.
"Fine you to good night grey" I walked to my room.
"Heh Night to Little Dummy" He said.

End Of Page 22

So This Is For YA Guys About Grey, Haze and red they're a multi verse creature so don't have a alternative universe version of themselves so... Bye! And sorry for the typo!.

Love to the bone (CharaxHuman!Sans)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें