Some Haters

Chara P.O.V
Uhm when i went to the school by school bus some girl seem to try to bullied me but always fail cause i dont bother them until.
"Hey freak stay away from Sans he's mine"Throwing a paper at back of my head,I glare at them but i try to be patience.
"Hey stop that"someone try to defence me,its the person that sitting right next to me her name is Charlotte,her house is right next into my family so we acctually are neighbour and same school but different class she's at class C.
"What? you gonna call your Father?"Those bullies that bullied mock her either,a fight between those bullies(3person) againt Charlotte is happening like half way of the school.
"Hey can shut the F*** up? i try to take a rest here"I heard someone voice from my back that break all of there voice,i look at him he is seem very angry though far as i know that person named Dean Febrio :v(Im on the story yey),he is member of the OSIS that Head Of The Security And Safe he is guy that really brutal that u dont want to mess with.
"Thanks D-Kun"Charllotte smiled at Febrio.
"No Problem Charl"He is seem quite close to each other,well not my problem to bother them.

TimeSkip At School First Break
Sans P.O.V
It so boring waiting my GF to come -_-,I sit on the rooftop try to see my GF are she coming school or not,while im sitting with haze,red is at the library with grey they studying about something with betty and about papyrus he not going to school today cause some stomache that he had after get eat to much sugar at the fun fair.

"hey there"someone called us from the enterance of the rooftop,"uhm who are you?"haze asking him i just looked at him with a lazy glare,"owh u guys dont know about me? okay...my name is Kris Derefus im head of the OSIS"he said it and smiled to us.

"you are haze and sans right?"he asked
"yeah why?"i asked him,"i just want to thanks you guys that,you guys are the one who beat the slacker of the rooftop,so i doesnt need to use my hand for them"he said and turnback his body.
"no problem bud"i said to him
"hehehe it seem you guys gonna have more problem i just warned you guys"he said and leave the rooftop.
"well that was a warning for us?"haze said to me.
"heh dont worry if its 200 army we can handle it ourselve"i said to him and grin.
"you right"he said to me and leave the rooftop.
"where you going?"i asked him.
"imma buy something,anyways your GF at the enterance"he said to me and leave the rooftop.
"huh?"i confused is he know about me and chara? and i look at the enterance there was a school bus BINGO my GF is coming :v.

"Chocoooooo!"i screamed so she can hear me she notice im at the rooftop and we met on class and had a couple do at school joking,eating together,flirting,and holding hand.

Welp everybody acctually seen us doing it so they know that were are a couple better to prove it then hide it.
"Uhm sans?"Red is called me.
"Yes?"I ask her cause she look confused or something like it.
"is chara-san is your girlfriend?"she asked me chara was blushed by thats question and haze is focusing on us either about grey he with maria and betty somewhere...idk.
"she's my wife if i want to"i said that and chara get more blushed mess.
"S-sans!"chara was emberased by that haze and red is just giggling hearing that.
"haze did you see grey somewhere?"i asked him but he shrugged...so no one is know where he is.

In another place
No-ones POV
"Hey azzy"frisk called azriel they already at home acctually middle school end at 12:30 pm so they get back more fast then chara.
"what is it?"azriel ask frisk,frisk as at the front window of the bedroom and looking at something...or...someone.
"its prof.gaster!"she shouted "where?!"azriel suprised.
"there"she pointing her finger to the street there was prof.gaster who was walked with a girl that had a brown hair and cheerful expression.
"owh it really him"azriel seem confused why prof.gaster take a walk with a girl like that? that girl is holding a big drawing book and some drawing tool.
"Heyyy! prof.gaster!"frisk waving his hand from the window and called prof.gaster.
"Oh hello there princess & prince..."gaster smiled and wave his hand and azriel replied that wave,and that girl looking at them she looks like a highschool girl but short as middle school student she's smiled at both of azriel and frisk but her eye is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is Always Changing Color And Shape.

End Of Page 15

Sorry for the bad grammar sentences and typo im only a human so something fault is a normal thing okay i hope you guys enjoy this story see ya in the next update.