Forgive Me?

Sans P.O.V
"I Think We Got A Guest?"As I Opened And Walked inside the house along with papayrus.
"Sans! :3"Frisk Is huggin Me From My back.
"Howdy sans & papyrus""Welcome back brother""Hey sans and pap"Everyone greet Us but I wonder."Uhm Why Are you guys here?"Pap is asking but normal voice."When you did learn to speak like that bro?"I ask my little bro.cause he almost never talking like that.
"Im not a dumb brother i of course can speak normally Cause Im Finetasttic".Everyone is laughing at the joke that papyrus made,even me my bro not hate joke only doesnt want to hear it everytime that's all.

Meanwhile In Another Place
Haze P.O.V
I Walked to going home but my brother isnt want to go with me i guess i'll have to go back alone.Grey isnt bad he just feel guilty for Red cause.....

...

...

...

...

...

Grey almost killed all of us in the underground
He losf control one day and summoning the dragon (Gaster blaster complete form) and almost killed us all. after he got cut in his right eye by Red he back normal but he feel really guilty and keeping himself hidden in his illusion world that he make inside the river at waterfall.
until i came to him and take him out from the underground.
But he still doenst think he deserve freedom after all that he did killing 6 human that fallen,almost slaying all life in the undergound,and almost killing Red.

I think he still need to refresh his mind
Even just for a while.

Timeskip After To 7 PM At Sans House
Red P.O.V
Sans is walked the royal family home and haze is just got back and going sleep right after he taking dinner i think he really tired.

"I must going to the market i forgot about papayrus spagetthi that he want to make ugh"I taking my coat and using my shoes and go out i going to the market through the park is more safer cause the park has a lot of street lamp kn it so its not dark.

"Listen and hear to song the bird are singing
Sit down a while and watch the flower blooming
Unpleasent breeze flows by and leaving a trial of Dust~

How could you have done this?~"

Someone is singing the song and voice that im familiar with but i doesnt seen anyone here.
Well I just want to go to the market but i dont know this park is very horror at night.

Before i want to run i seen someone is sitting at the tree and his right eye glowing white wearing a hoodie and a jacket that im familiar with.before i could think of something i naturally say.
"Grey?"I asked toward that person and he was making his face turn 90¤.

I was right it is him.

"Red is that you?"He asked,i nodded and wave at him gesturing to call him down,He jumped of the tree and asked me.
"What are you doing in a place like this? its not safe + Its night and you're alone"he worried about me.
"Im fine i just want to buy something but,why you not tell me that you're already leave the underground?"i asked him.

"You guys better off without me im only a bringing trouble acctually"he saying it and close his glowing eye and only using his left eye.

"No its not right we all worried about you, and uhmm.... how about your eye? is it okay?"i asked him agajn.
"It's fine its acctually helping now cause i still can use magic of this glowing eye".He can still use magic?! that pretty useful for him but...

"Where you live?"i asked him again.
"You doesnt need to know,haze already inviting Me twice to live with you,sans and pap but i think its only being a mess if i got there so i live on my own".

"Its not true"I decline his explenation
"it is true,i even almost kill you and everyone do you think its not true? right now im only a trouble and nobody remember.
anyway that's a good point where i use to be grateful with and haze say that all monster need other monster to live with love and peace,i love everyone but nobody love me they even not remember me I think the best is to seeing you guys happy is make none of you remember about me?...."he is saying his guilty

"No..its not.
I forgave you...but i cant forgave you if you leave again! Please?"I hugged him and start to cry he patting my head I know he do hurt all monster but he is the one hwo protect all of us from danger,he even save me more then Twice when i was drowned,fall,fight with human or monster,and depression.

"I Cant do that even if you're forgave me...I-I still am not deserve it."he still doesnt believe me."Please?...I want to have you like i still a child you were protecting Me,Haze,Sans and Everyone! why you not do that again?,I want my big brother to come back please?! i want it"I screamed at him but he still looking me with same face guilty faces.

"even I do that again, I never be the same."he still doesnt believe my word.
"You can!,Were not monster anymore! were human and we had new life why dont you just! start a new life with us and forget about that damn accident?!,you only lost control!,everyone is still fine now they even happy!,why dont join us and be happy like all of us?"i screamed at him and hugged him more tight ans crying more.

i looked at him i think my word its working?
"Heh..."He smiling and pat my head
"i think your idea of making new life is not bad enough....I can gave it a try"He smiled at me,i smiled and my tears is still falling but i almost stop it and instantly hugged him.
"Can u walked me to the market Grey?"I Asked him cause its already night.

"Sure and..."Before i seen him in eye he kissed my forehead I blushed hard and covering my face with my glove 0////0.
"Thanks For giving me second chances"he say it and blush a little.
"So are you going to stay with us?"i asked him with blush on my cheeck he is so damn handsome...
"Yeah and i already remember something...Please close your eyes Red?"I close my eyes but Idk what he going to do,what if he kiss me in the lips I still not ready for it!,i mean i love him but this to early!.I feel something at my neck and open my eyes.
"Owh its Neckackle"i hold it and it has a ruby on the middle of it.

"Happy Birthday Sorry if its late 2 Days ;)"He smiled at me,i blushed.
"Thanks,you still remembered it!"im so happy that my oldest and forgotten Brother is still remember it.

"Of course i will remembered it"He say to me and smiled."if u want to know i still can teleport,build with magic,and summoning my sword.with this eye"He open his glowing eye its so beautiful."Uhm Red you better not thinking romance about us?"Is buzzing me.
"*Blushing*W-whay do you mean,are you read my mind all this time?!"I asked him,what is that question suppose to be?.

"Uhm Yea?"He answered me.
"*Blushing*I cant helped it"im still cant think he also thinking about love from the two of us.

"Come on"he hold my hand and walked i blushed.... After all of that i bring Grey home still holding hand oh mwy Gad 0///0.

Everyone at home is happy to see him Haze is the most Happiest.
cause Grey never meet papayrus he really close to papayrus and listen to papayrus every word.
and the most best moment is seeing him making his own room with magic,for god sake its only take 3 minute for making room and property in it.

End Of Page 8

Eazy to read but terrifying to make it gosh its 1400 Word.
Thanks for reading and sorry for grammar,sentences,bad language and typo see ya in the next update!