Trust And Fear

After The Fun Fair Moment At The Dreemur Family House's 11:06 PM
Frisk P.O.V
"It was really fun,right?"Azriel seem very happy on that fun fair esspecially on the horror house when seeing Red hugging Haze till the end of the horror house is cute.
"Hey Azzy do you seen Chara?"i asked her cause when 6 PM She's gone.
"Yeah she's at the bedroom already sleeping"
"Owh"i dont know maybe she just tired?.
"Hey my child is it fun going to the fun fair?"toriel asked us.
"It was!"azriel really like fun fair,i only nodded.
"okay then if there's fun fair next week were going together okay?"Asgore want to go either.
"Sure"Both of me and azriel happy with it.

A Few Minutes Later After Conversation Of The Fun Fair.
Azriel P.O.V
"Hey chara?"i called chara she seem sick
"What is it azriel?"she still awake i though she was asleep"
"are you okay? you been in the bed since you got back home..."well i must make her feel comfortable i guess.
"nah im fine azriel just feeling cold"she is sick.
"uhm okay but if you need something just call me okay?"i offering her help if she want to.
"Fine"she put her head another side of the room and fall asleep.
I close her bedroom door and going to my room to take a sleep cause tomorrow something gonna happend im sure!.

At The Skelebros House
Sans P.O.V
Okay I just want to take a nap cause walkin at the fun fair with chara is acctualy making me tired to the bone.
I heard someone walkin at my back,i try to take a look make my head 90¤ to seen it,it was grey he seem not normal.
"Hey Bud why it took you so long?"I ask him.
"Why you ask it?do you really has a bone to pick with me?"He made a joke of it.
I acctually laughed at that one cause that 1 of my favorite jokes.

"Im just taking a time to get relax like normal,but this time i got sleeped at the tree"Grey walkin to his room slowly.
"okay take a good Nike buddy....Hehe"I made a joke of that shoes he wear hehe.
"Heh..."He closed his room and there goes silent except for the TV,I was watching a film called The Amazing World Of Gumball? Its kinda idiot but i like it acctually watching this like almost seeing real life :v.

"Sans..."papyrus called me cause i know that voice.
"Yeah what is it Bro?"I ask him and he sit right next to me at the couch at front of TV.
"where are you when at the evening?"He ask me.
"I was taking a walk around this city Bro"I lied Why? cause I can and I want.
"Uhm okay brother,I'll just go watching anime that alphys send on my phone"he tell me and start to walk at the stair.
"What its genre pap?"I ask him cause i know he like comedy and drama.
"Its Romantic Comedy"he told me.
"Romantic?...&...Comedy?"i litterly found what i need in life :D.
"What is it brother why are you smiling?"He ask and stare at me.
"Imma join you watching it"I sajd it and give my beautiful lazy trolling grin s*** on my face.
"Fine come on!"Papyrus walked and i turn off the TV and going to bedroom.
(About bed room Sans With Pap,Red With Haze,Grey alone,and gaster alone).
After 12 Episode Of Anjme
No-Ones P.O.V
"Hmmm it seem they're casualty is almost the same"Gaster is looking at sans and pap from the door and closed it.
"You came sooner then i expected"Grey is at the kitchenn table eating a pasta.
"Do you think that im a God? i cant make myself comeplety right or mess"Gaster said and sit facing Grey.
"so what do you want to tell me?"gaster ask grey.
"its about Soul Of Fear"i founded it.
"really anothee soul that remain rare like yours"gaster smiled and pull some paper.
"this soul could not be numberes with LV So it woulf be useless to try make a status about it"Grey explained.
"hmm interesting"gaster drink the water that in grey glass.
"yeah it is this soul is contain more bigger Hate then others soul type but its cannot contain LV so its more like a soul that i have but its power more bigger at Hate.
"We must control the Hate of this person or it would be and apocalylpse,so are you already help her controling it?"gaster ask grey.
"no im waiting the right time to show her what that can soul do or it would be dangerous cause she can use magic with that soul whatever form that she used"grey said.

"okay I try do my best to help her contoling it and reducing the Hate  that she has"grey said and stood up from the chair and put his dish to the dish cleaner.
"okay it seem i can count on you grey i leave her to you then"gaster said and try to make a cofee.
"Sure you can count on me"Grey said and sit at the couch and Turn On the TV anf seen MTT news.

You Are Filled With Trust

"i have'nt seen your familiar spirit where is she?"gastee ask grey and sit next to him.
"i just make her stay in the spirit world so she can take a rest"Grey said.
"owh"gaster take sip at the cofee.

End Of Page 14

Yey its done
see you guys at the next update!
Sorry for typo that i made its a lot :(.