A Princess?!

(All of my tittle of page is suck i know -_-)

Grey P.O.V
Welp i almost there to Maria house's,its bigger than i though,okay no problem i dressed well(Just my usuall jacket and long black jeans and glove)I knocked the door.
"Hello?*Knocking The Door*" "Coming!*Open the Door*"Its Alex he using pajamas.
"Oh Grey Come in My sister already waiting for You.
I walked with Alex and he showing me her sister room its really big as i expected.
"Here it is*opening the room door*"Alex open the door.
"Hum?"I seen maria using a Long dress with short hand is looking from the window and her new hairstyle she's more like a princess.
"oh? what happend?"alex push my body.
"oh nothing"I said "Dont look at me like that Stupid!"She said and pounting her face...Again-_-.
"So What's now?"I Ask her.
"Oh let get you dreseed up first"She said.
"What with this?"its more like a matador uniform.
"yep just take it on ok? i wait outside"she said and get out of the room.
"ok this is weird but its not a sin to use it"i whisper to myself and sigh.

5 Minute Later.
"Grey what took  you so long?" maria smash the door and seen me using this matador uniform.
"well its fit to me but idk how to use the cape"i said to her.
"*laughing*really?"she laugh at me.
"yep,can you help me pls?"i asked her.
"Okayyy~"She said and help me with the cape I never seen her smiled and laughing at front of me well its very cute.
"Here.."she done with the cape and i take a look at it well its fit me as well not touching the floor.
"okay now just one last touch~"she getting something in her drawer its.....................................sword?.
"use this!"she gave it to my hand.
"its a real sword?"i opened the cover its a real sword sharp,shining, and strong a combine between a rapier and lance.
"you will need that...well for some honor"she said and get out of the room.
"honor?"what is that supposed meant to be?.
"come here grey" "Huh?" she waved at me and suddenly hold my hand.
"just walked with me slowly to the backyard"she said i just nodded.
"so....where the party is?"i asked her.
"u will see~" "o-okay"idk why but she is really happy.
she opened the backyard door....and suddenly a huge party of glamour,elegant and fantastic royal party appeard like a magic.
"wow..."i said cause this is very huge party with a lot of people.
"Hehe...suprise"she said and smiled to me
"Give a big greet to our crown princess and her fiance ladies and gentelmen!"Someone look like a butler say that out loud and i just like...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
....
WHAT?

End Of Page 20

Thats it for this update sorry if its short i just have low idea so...
if u have a good recommendation said to me in the comment!
sorry for bad grammar,sentences,language and typo!
Bye guys!
PEACE!