New School

Frisk P.O.V
Im Just Thinking Why Chara acted weird? she's like smiling by herself and giggling without reason since she go out this afternoon what happen?
"Hey Chara" i calling chara she lift her head up she was laying in the couch.

"What is it frisk?" Chara asked me but i am the one hwo ask her -_-.
"are you okay? you smiling and giggling all the time and your face is red like a tomato did something happen when you going out?"I Ask it completly but i think there is something.

Chara P.O.V
"Nah Im Fine Frisk Dont Worry" i cant let frisk know about im feel for sans if she now she would be doing a ships and make sans know about my feeling to him but...Frisk watching me with determined look i think she not gonna surrender without a fight,i should think something '_'.

"Chara? Chara! Geez your are not okay you been thinkin about what?"Frisk look me like worried or curious or both :v.
"I Just Think i fell in love with someone but you should not know his name its a really mega super huge secret :)"i say it to frisk with a determined look like she has.

Frisk P.O.V
Really? Chara fell in love with someone? hmm
"Is He handsome?or you know other of his activity?or his house phone number?" im asked it just like a mother of chara but nevermind about it i really want to know hwo the person that already get heart of this princess acctually.

Chara P.O.V
"i just can say he is taller than me,he is acctually romantic,humerous,have a brother & 2 cousin,i have his phone number,and he is not lazy like sans" i must say it so sans its not being one frisk expectation

No-Ones P.O.V
"My child its already late go to bed right now!"Frisk & Chara a little bit suprised with that voice cause they talking about crush
"Okay Mom"Chara & Frisk saying it and start to go to each other room for sleeping.

"Because Tommorow you also going to school chara :D" tori say it with a little giggling.

After Time-Skip To School(Im To Lazy)
Sans P.O.V
"Heh I didnt think you will really use that ribbon princess" sans is teasing chara at the gate of the school.

"And i really feeling like you say to my ribbon why are you wearing that jacket acctually? isnt there a rule about uniform?"Chara teased back sans.

"its fine to wearing jacket cause there no rule about it"i answered chara question and seeing someone familiar that from afar.
"Hey Smiley" "Hey Brother" Then I Realised it its my cousin its red and Haze (Red Is one of the royal guard if u already play the fanmade game of it)its 2 other member of royal guard and also my cousin.

"Morning Princess Chara"Haze and red greeted chara and chara looks confused here.
"Excuse Me?"chara is still didnt remember
"Hy Little brother and sister"I Greeted they back cause they are friendly though

Chara P.O.V
Who is this two person acctually and sans just call them brother and sister? what?.
"chara this is my cousin and chara,you acctually already know them since they are the royal guard back then before being a human we all are skeleton :v"Sans explenation is clear enough though but i still wonder.

"Im Haze Silverstone pleasure to see you my lady".Haze is greeted me and the only thing i did is nodded and haze it looklike is same like sans but haze its diffrent he just not lazy but activ and his jacket is same like sans but the color is black and his hair acctualy not silber but gray color.

"My name is Red Grideness my princess" and this is the youngest cause she is shorter then all of us and she kinda cute cause of that red syal shes wearing and she has a shining golden long hair its kinda pretty but i think she is like a shy person cause she is hiding behind haze back all this time.

(Red look like this when still in the royal guard).

No-Ones P.O.V
"All of us will being in the same class if u want me to be honest though"haze saying it while walking to the enterance of the school
"well fine for me though"sans say it cause he glad doesnt need to go anywhere to make sure that chara is okay,cause sans already promise to toriel that he must protect chara from bullying and other like it

"Im glad to hear that...."red sound is heared by haze cause she is still tugging to haze, but haze seem to fine with it or enjoy it?.

"I Think This is the class?"chara said to 3 skelebros behind her and they waited for the teacher outside the class until...
"uhm why arent you guys not in the class?"
is the teacher of the class her name is Miss Selena.

"Sorry miss Selena? we are new in this school"
Haze say it bacuse haze it pretty smart he looking at the shirt of that teacher and got a name tag on it.

"so yoy guys are the new student? okay came in"after the teacher get in the class and the 4 new student came in everyone in the room its whispering cause seeing haze and red seem like a couple though.

"okay class we got new student and they are 1 of the biggest donatur of this school and pls introduce yourself child"the one hwo closest to miss selena is chara and red so they introduce themsleves.

"my name is chara dreemur and my name is red gridiness nice to meet you all".everybody looked at them"okay next pls introduce yourself"its pointing to haze and sans.
"My name is sans klerey and my name is haze silverstone its pleasure to see all of you"haze and sans they both smiling and all the girl heart is melted and all the girl scream when seeing two of this skelebros smiling

"kyaaaaaa"All of the girl in the class is screaming of excitement and joyful of both haze and sans smile

"Okay Pls Get Your seat Haze,Red,Sans & Chara"All of them is seating right next to each other Chara is taking that close to the wall,sans right next to chara,red is next to sans and haze,haze is get that closest to the window so he can see the whole acctualy their class Floor No.3.

End Of Page 3

Rip My Energy to write this but i like to do it cause i got a depression because my family anyway enjoy the story and sorry for bad grammar,language and typo see you next time in the next update