Forgotten Family

Frisk P.O.V
"Hey Azriel,Chara u guys are slow :b"I Said to my sibling cause they walking slowly in this park."Come on can u slow a little Frisk?" Azriel seem tired.

"Fine"I Agreed with that cause its pretty tired running from our houses to this park."Hey Frisk"Chara called me."Hm?"I Look at her and see she brought someone to me."say hy to another skelebros :)"."Hy!""Hello"I and azriel greet another skelebros but i dont know his name.

"its nice to see you all here"He's greeted us back."This is haze cousin of sans" as chara intoduced him to us."Owh he is look like sans" "Ur right Az"i agreed azriel cause he is looklike sans."Its Prince azriel and the new little princess frisk?" Haze is asked both of me and azriel.

"Yes Indeed"Azriel approved it."Dont call me little princess"I dont like called little just cause im shorter then him."Sorry my princess"He is patting my head but,sans ussually do it so i nevermind about it."Oh haze do you walked here in the morning with your friend?"chara asked haze.

Haze P.O.V
"Uhmm Its not my friend"They dont know about grey i think,but how they now i was here at the morning?."So who is it i seen you walked with him and chatting in a bench?"The little princess asked me."so you are the one who stalking me?"I mess her hair again."No Im not stop it"i stopped messing with her hair "Its My brother"i told chara.

"another skeleton?"Chara seem suprised.
"Uhm yes..."i really dont want to talk about it right now."Ok next time introduce him with us ok?"prince azriel seem curious."Of course my prince".i acted like im still in the royal guard :v

"Okay we're going to your house wanna go there together?im sure red is worried about you :3"Princess chara asked me to walk together but i still need to talk to my brother so.
"Nah im fine i will be back after i finish my sunday list"i answered it with a little lies but they doenst seem realized i was lieing.
"okay bye then""Bye haze!""Bye bonehead"they saying bye to me but why that little princess called me bonehead? is she really that mad after i call she little princess? Ugh Its buzzing.

"Done there haze?"Grey is calling from the Tree,Yep he js up in the tree this time and nobody even realized it maybe that's why he is called The Hunter.I seen his magic eye is glowing(White) but only the Right.
"Cmon we still need help from prof.gaster and some clothes for you"i called him and give a sign tell him to get down of that tree.
"Fine"He is acctually a lonewolf so he doesnt talk to much.

"Still think human is bad?"I asked him because all human that fallen to the inderground its killed by him."Half Good Half Bad"He answered me."Fine but dont act like that at school tommorow okay?"
"Sure"He Nodded.

Timeskip To Skelebros House!
Azriel P.O.V
"*Knock Knock*Are you sure they're home chara?"I knocked The door
"Of course!"Chara say to me
"*Door is sligtly opened*Uhm Hello?"I saw a girl opened it she has a golden hair.
"Oh hey there Red!"Chara greeted her.

"Ohw princess chara,frisk and prince azriel pls come in!"She is know all of us.We walked in and nobody except this girl in the house.
"What are you guys doing here?"She asked us
"We want to greet the new skelebros!"Me and frisk Shouted to her but almost like screaming.

No-Ones P.O.V
"*Giggle*Really?"Red is acted like they're joking."But they are serious cause they dont know about you and haze"Chara expleained.
"Owh so thats it"Red understand now.
"Okay prince azriel and princess frisk my name is Red Gridiness and im a royal guard under captain Undyne command.

"Nice to meet you red""You are cool"Frisk is greet back Red,and Azriel seem proud of Red
"Uhm Red where is everyone?"Chara asked.
"Prof.Gaster still on the lab,Sans and Papy is going to the market for buying lunch,about Haze idk where is he :("Red is worried about Haze cause you know cousin that taste like a boyfriend.
"We acctually meet Haze at the park but he say he want to finish his sunday list first before back here"Chara tell Red
"Owh?..."
*Knock Knock*Someone is knocking at the door

End Of Page 7

Sorry For Bad Grammar,Sentences And Typo. Bye Guys See Ya In The Next Update If There Any Typo Its Normal Cause Im From Indonesian Not Europan :v.