Bully

Third P.O.V
"Well done here i guess?"Grey said and sigh as he seen his book that full of homework.
"yeah i think so..."betty get her book back to her backpak."Its faster than i though"well i guess is more faster cause grey helping us he is my boyfriend he is are a perfect boyfriend maria thinking in her mind and giggling.
what is she thinking about? betty seem confused.

Grey P.O.V
"wanna go take a lunch?its still 12:45 we got 15 minute before the next lesson"i said and look at both of my human friend.
"Sure"Both of them agree and were chatting and happy with it until at the cafetaria.
A bucket of water is throwed to betty,betty is behind me and maria next to me so that bucket acctually hitting betty completly.
"hahaha eat that freak"a bunch of girl laughing and run away i was about to chase them but maria and betty hold my hand.
"Its okay...grey...no need to worry..."betty said it so im fine with it,but...im blushing as i look at her cause her clothes is wet and her bra is visible,"hey why are you blushing idiot?!"maria pull my ear."oooow"i shocked by it.
"grey...you a pervert"betty close her chest with her hand and blushed.
"sorry i didnt mean to...here use this at least its can cover it and make ya warm"i take off my jacket and give it to betty.
"t-thanks" "your welcome"i smiled at her.
"hey betty what is that?"maria looked at something under betty shoes.
"hm?"betty look at it and pick it.
"its a picture..."betty said and showed it to us.
"wait is that?"i confused seeing it,its a picture of red,haze,azriel and frisk at horror house at the fun fair.
"its your cousin grey"maria look at me.
"i have a bad feeling about this..."betty said as she look at that picture.
"yeah me either"i said it and look at that picture again.

After that bullying we get our lunch and ate at the cafetaria i was about going to my class but i worried about betty either so i walk her to her class at least,she still using my jacket though welp my jacket is had some sign of monster soul behind it like a heart shape in a reverse vertical,when i already walk betty to her class i seen someone may familiar.she just pass me idk who is it but i seen her one or twice this day IDK.

Betty P.O.V
Oh its so cold,i just want to be friendly why they being so rude? i dont want being like this anymore...at least grey and maria always there for me and...sister i hope i see you again...later...or maybe sometime....
"Okay class attention please,soon there be held a singing contest at school if u want to joining the contest just go to Maria of X-A(Its mean ten A,if u know what i mean)Any question?"The teacher explain.
"Uhm miss?"someone on the class is asking is one of the girl that always bullying me
"Yes what is it?"The teacher ask her...well i can join this but...idk what going to happend next if everyone seeing me when im singing...
"are its must solo?"she ask
"no its not it can be till 4 person in a team so just made a team if u want to"Wait? if that the rule i can ask someone to come? and then i start thinking i want to ask grey sooner and then a paper that already got squished fly into my head its said Just go die freak im got nothing to say,are they really hate me that much?my eyes already shined want to cry but try to hold it very hard but one tear falled down into my cheek and i put my head on the table hiding my faces with my hand until the next break.

"are you okay?"that sound is familiar.
i open my face and i look at that voice its maria
"did you just...cry? what happend?"she take a chair infront of me and sit beside me.
"tell me...bet,im your friend its no good for you to hide it" she's right its no use hiding it.
"its...bully" i said and maria seem shock "What did they do this time?!"she seem angry "this..."i gave the paper that they throw on me.
"they are ruthless..."she crushing the paper on her hand and throw it from the window.
"i-it is"i only said that cause im still sad.
"its fine bet im and grey gonna help you im promise"maria hugged and i hugged her back.
"thanks"then i broke the hugged and.
"wanna go to see grey?he is in the basketball field"did she just said basketball?.
"s-sure"i never seem grey playing so this might being a good view.
"okay then come on!"maria hold my hand and walk to the basketball field.

I feel so grateful,i had a friend now i hope soon it be going more great...i hope so...

End Of Page 16

Okay that's it sorry guys for the bad grammar,sentences,language and typo see ya in the next update!.
PEACE!!!

Love to the bone (CharaxHuman!Sans)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें