A Way To Get Out

POV Grey
Night 11.32 PM

"I'll will give you Guys the coordinate later i will go out first"i said and teleported to Gaster, Ink and Error start to showup.

"Gaster I think you already knew this thing I want to talk about?" I assume.

"Nope why? and how the fu** this two came here?" He said.

"They're with Me so its fine" i said.

"Then what You want talk about earlier?" Sipping His starbuck.

"Why We cant teleport outside this universe?" I ask.

"Pfft" there He goes a new fountain has been founded.

"What the hell? I still can get out of this universe why You Guys cant?" He said.

"Wait You still can get the hell out of here?" Error ask.

"Yeah I still can get out as I want" He reply.

"This is ridicilous" Error seems mad.

"Is there a way so We can get out? I left many universe out there it will be a trouble if I cant go out" Ink said.

"I will find a way but You guys dont ever teleported out of this universe before i get the answer it might risking your life" Gaster said.

"Okay then bye Gas" i left immediatly cause the Gaster labs its feel uncomfortable for me.

But Those 2 still there welp not my problem  I just get to My lovely ro-...

"What the hell?" I confused,why did Red sleep here?.

"Hey Red its not your room go to your own bed" I said it and try to shaking Her.

"Sleep with Me"she said wait she half asleep damn is she catch a fever?,then putting my hand on her forehea- okay thats freaking hot.I came to the bath bring the towel and a medicine for her.

"Hey Red wake up take this med"i said pfft she still half asleep though.After a medicine and a wet towel to her head and of course a blanket.

"Well nice and done" I teleported Her to Her room i think its really to early for her to cuddle with boy, welp nah its not My problem I just do what I can do.

Besides

I think something is odd here like...
I feel something unfamiliar here like uh? A magic energy? Wait but this is not Error or Ink kind of magic.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
If its not in here then...
...
...
I teleported outside.
....
...
Wher the fck did that magic energy came from?
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
....
...
"Welp look who's here the little doll of the creator. Huh?" Killer feeling comfortable huh?.

"Well I guess you are the little hunting toy here huh?"i said,i got a bad feeling about this guy especially those knife.