Good Fortune?

Sans P.O.V
"Sup Bro..."I Supped my older cousin that just got out from class with maria.
"hey smiley"he say that and just pass me and following where maria going.
"Hey Chocoaddict"I smiled and greet chara.
"Hey Sansy"She seem happy this morning.
"Uhm Sans?"Chara calling me.
"Yeah?"I Asked,"Why do Grey still have magic?"She asked me about Grey magic.
"Owh About that maybe cause the sword cut that Red made on His eye,make the magic eye unstable and force it to using all energy to capitilizing the unstable point at the eye"Of course i know what to say I am The Royal Scientist.

"If that so why Red cut Grey eye are they like, hate each other?"Chara Whispering about it.
"Nah they are close acctually almost like Couple,Grey got cutted by Red cause He is lost control and almost destroy the underground"
"Owh That's explain everything".
"Hey Chara"I called her cause...
"Hm?"She only Sayed that.
"Are you free this night?"I asked her.
"Yeah What is it?"She's free.
"Want to go to the Fun Fair?"I Asked Her

Chara P.O.V
Oh my god!,is this a date invitation?,what should i do?,Uhmmm I got it!.
"Yeah im free but you must came to my house cause i afraid of dark remember?"Yesssss :v.
"Okay just be ready at 8 Pm i come get you"He say it And blush a litttle,He's look kinda cute.
"Heya There Couple"Haze & Red is come and make both Me and Sans Suprised.

"Gosh you scared me up!"I mad at Haze cause i dont like jumpscare.
"*giggle*you must see your suprised face chara is so funny"Red seem enjoying my scared face *:(.
"Redddddddd"I mad at her either and chase her.
"Im sorry Chara senpai :v"Red is running away from me and mock me up cause that i am.

You Are Filled With Determination

Grey P.O.V
Isnt that Red? Hehe She really cute I watching Red and Chara running at the hallway like Tom & Jerry.Red look at me and i smiled at her,she looked at me until.
"*Sound of smash at the wall*""Ugh My head"Red seem hurt."Go help your cousin you stupid"Maria is mocking me -_-.
"Fine,you better not wearing a same underwear nexttime ;v"i read her past before i seen Red running :).

"*Blushing*Stupid!"She push me to Red and almost Slammed to the wall to,after that she leave us and going somewhere IDk if its a good or bad fortune having a first human friend like Maria.

"Hurt?"I asked Red."Yeah a little"Red hold his forehead,i open her forehead is red.
"I know how to make it better"I crouching as she sitting in the hall.
"How?"She asked with painful tone.

"Here"I kissed er forehead right at the place She slam Her head to adjust my healing spell.
"

*Blushing*Uhmmm its not hurt anymore"She say it and smiled to me with a blush.
"I told ya"I stood up and help Her to get up.
"Mmmmmm What a lovey dovey :v"I know if Princess Chara was there but IDC.
"*Blushing*Its not like that chara!"Red seem very flustered about it.
"Sure Harem princess"Chara is mocking Red Back,"Chara come back here!"Red is chasing Chara,I hope she not slamming her head again.

"I know u are there...dont you know stalking is bad?"I know someone is watching me since I get to this school but everytime i told him or her to get out of hiding,he or she is running,I can easily chase them but I just waiting until it makes mistake.

End Of Page 10

Sorry if it was short but I still have a motivation to make this just
RUN OUT OF IDEA
Anyway sorry for bad grammar, word, sentences, language and also typo
Bye Guys!