Soooo?

So Ink/Sky is holding sans hand until the dremmur family house.
"this is the house?"ink ask "yeah*knocking the door" "oh hey there my daughter fiance"toriel open the door and joking to sans.
"hehe thanks for the approve"sans smiling to toriel and walked in.
"who is she?"toriel asked sans.
"my name is Sky Inkers you can call me sky im sans best old friend*hugging sans hand*"
"o-okay...Chara is upstair" "thanks tor"sans walked and ink followin him to chara room.
"choco?*opening chara room door"sans walked in.
"Wàaaw*Jumpscaring Sans" "Oh God!"sans screamed and hugging ink.
"Heyyy! dont hug me like that!"Ink yelled.
"Sanssss!*Pull sans of ink"Chara sit on the bed with ink next to her.

A few minute of hot negotiation later...

"well its nice to met you again princess chara"Ink smiled at her.
"yea and acctually what yours relation to sans?"chara is jealous.
"H-hey we are onl-"sans want to say something but chara cut her off.

"Silence!"she is jealous "im sans best friend that very very very super close!, we even share a bed to slept once!"ink smiled and hug sans.
"hey!! he is mine!"chara hug sans to.
And there goes a Triangle Problem :/.

In Other Place
Grey P.O.V
Im feeling not well right now...im making noodle and ate it,rest at the couch and watching anime alphys tell me that can make me feel better so...i do it but it just effecting a little.
so i just decide to slept and its acctually in the afternoon so still got a lot of time to slept, I go to my bed laying my body and.

my phone ringing (T_T) so who's this could be?.
i picked up my phone and seeing name that called me its maria i take it up and greet her.
"Hey maria whats up?" "Hy there grey i just want to ask are you want to come to a party cause...uhm..."she seem afraid nervous or something like it.

"so....because of what?"i asked her cause its rare to have maria calling me first.
"Because i need a Date friend to go there"she said and i just like confused what is Date Friend?.

"maria?" "yah? what is it are...you going or not?" "what is Date Friend?"i asked her cause i dont know what that suppose to mean.
"really Grey?" "yeah im serious" "its the same thing like Boyfriend"she said it and i just like what??? i though she was hate me but why she invite me? although she invite me as a boyfriend well she pretty,and popular why not ask the other boys?.
"so what do you say?"She asked me.
"okay,then when and where?"i tell her and asked.

"Just come to my house at 9 PM at my house  today"she said. "Today?"i whisper to myself.
"okay then see ya mar" "thanks grey i lov-...nevermind...bye!"she closed the call.
"well that's something"i whisper to myself and slept at my bed.
Geez i think my feeling about this day is going to be suck gonna be real or worst.

End Of Page 18

Sorry if its not like my other page this one is the shortest so im so sorry cause this episode i made in one try so forgive me!!!.
sorry for bad grammar,sentence,language and typo bye guys!.
PEACE!!!.