🔴 Chapter 1🔴

Hello guys!!! Welcome to yet another journey!!

It took me four nights to type this. Still no light 😭😭

Please vote

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Enjoy!

Chapter 1

Unedited

Amazing was in the bathroom bathing, buried deep in her thought, at the same time, she was consciously waiting for a very important phone call that could change her destiny forever! While scrubing her blue sponge against  her back she stopped,  looked up to the ceiling, rendering silent prayers to God.

"Please just do this for me, just this once ehn. You have no idea how happy it'll make me." She groaned,  "What am I saying, of course you do, you're God and you know my heart desires and you know now much I want this"

Amazing rolled her eyes, Someone listening in to her that moment will think she's praying for a million dollar contract they won't know....she paused in her thought when she heard her phone ring.

She wanted to pick up the towel and wrap around her body before rushing out of the bathroom but she felt, it'll only waste time so she rushed out naked with soapy lather all over her body into her room.

Not like there's anyone at home! She basically lived alone in the two bedroom apartment.

She was just some steps away from the phone when she slipped and fell flat on her ass. She laid on the floor breathing hard.

"God I've suffered!" She muttered underneath her breathe.

So the deal is, she went on a date with this handsome after three months of invisible singlehood; the kind that makes you feel useless like no real man appreciates you. Not like she hasn't been having advances but they were usually from old and overly mature men!

Urgh! They were not her spec!  She wanted someone God fearing, good looking, hardworking either vocationally or professionally,  a man who respects women's opinion and supports it.

The previous night was amazingly different, her friend, Nene match made her with a good looking hunk; his name, Murphy Oscar.  He had one of those novel looks, the perfect set of white teeths, he works as a model in one the top modelling agency in Lagos. He had this baritone voice that just commands one's attention; speak darling, your servant heareth!

She was clearly fascinated by him, really fascinated.

There was something about his voice that had Amazing literally hooked! It wasn't necessarily his voice, it was the whole package!

She hasn't been on a good date in a while, the date went well, except when he requested her to come over to know where be lives. 

"It's a nice place, you'll love it" Murphy said winking at her and she frozed on the spot! That winking was doing damage to her Christian soul, it was breaking and piercing every celibacy belief she held dearly.

The desperate woman in her wanted to say "Yes" but the virtuous and courteous woman said no to his offer. She hated herself for it but it seemed like the right thing to do! I mean even if she wasn't religious, it's totally unethical to go home with a man just after your first date!