🔴 Chapter 8 🔴

Happy weekend!!!

Don't forget to Vote

🌟🌟🌟

Enjoy!

Chapter 8

Unedited

10% chance ?

What's 10% compared to 100 % ? Its not even 20, its not even 40 %. Its more or less like not having any chance of giving birth. Amazing found it hard to soak the news in. It was almost as though a hysterectomy was performed on her!

Earlier on she sent everyone out of the room, she didn't want to see anyone, not her friends, not her mother, or the doctor, not even Aboh, not even Aboh!

She cried and screamed; disturbing the peace of other patients in the hospital but she didn't care, she didn't even care about the piercing pain in her lower abdominal region.

It was almost like her stitches were coming off but she didn't care, she just wanted to die that moment! If she has to bleed to death, then so be it! Wouldn't it be better for her to be dead?

Who will get married to her now? She was so sure About will change his mind!  How will be able to live confidently as a woman?

"I don't deserve this! I don't! I really don't!"

Aboh leaned on the wall against, slowly hitting his head against it. He still hasn't gotten over the shock of the news the girls broke to her.

What are you going to do Aboh, what the hell are you going to do? He asked within. Why did the surgery have to go wrong?

Damaged uterus? Like seriously?

Just ten percent? Its not even 30% !

Even if it's thirty, why does it have to be her? Why does it have to be a woman he loves, a woman he was ready to make his wife? He loves her for crying out loud! He has already promised her mother he'll get married to her after the surgery!

Will he go back on his promise?

Damn!

His phone rang then he quickly picked up, "Hey Mr Jones" "It's Bamidele, why do you prefer to be old school? Any luck?" "Yes.... I got a call from the buyer a while ago, I found a perfect place, it's amazing. I'm sure you'll love it but I need to finalize on....." He trailed off, "On what?"

"Can you call back? I'm kind of in the hospital, my fiance is.... It's a tough moment for me"

"Oh. Sorry,did she lose the baby?" He asked and Aboh restrained from hissing, "No" "I guess I'll call back later"

"Please do. Thank you for understanding" he replied hanging up then he hissed.

Dr. Felecia walked in and Amazing glared at her, "I said I don't want to see anyone" she shouted, her voice was already cracked.  "You're screaming and thereby hurting yourself" "I just want to die"

"All is not lost yet"

"What are you saying? I have ten percent chance of giving birth. I thought you said 2 out of a hundred patient usually end up having minor complication"

"There was a problem with your uterus, I don't know how it happened, trust me when I said it wasn't normal. I have been seen cases of Fibroids but I have never seen anything like yours if I must be sincere" she confessed pulling a chair close by then she sat on it.