🔴Chapter 16🔴

Hello everyone!!!! It's another chapter again!!!

Heads up: its a long one!!!!

The image above is Theresa Edem playing a new character called "Tara". Meanwhile, I've updated the cast list for Dare's Mom😂

Enjoy!

Chapter 16

Seriously Unedited

Thursday evening

Mercy dropped a call from a friend then she quickly reached Uche. "Good morning my dear" "Good morning, I tried that medium's number again, it's not reachable" "Exactly why I called. She's not in the country at the moment. She traveled but good news is she'll be back very soon. As soon as she touches Nigerian, I'll know and get it across to you okay?"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome" she replied ending the call then she heard the bell ring. She walked towards the door seeing Phyna who was dressed in a orange polo that with the inscription 'Deeliva' on it. "Good evening to you" "Ah.... Good evening. What are you doing at my door step?"

"I walk for Deeliva and we have a package just for you"

"From who?"

"It's a surprise Ma"

"Oh. That's weird, I've never heard of Deliver before? Enlighten me" "Oh, it's an online express delivery service" "You guess work online only?" "No, online and offline from our head office. We deliver things efficiently and we're always on time. If you want us to appear at our door, we will"

Mercy laughed, "Like you just appeared at my door okwaya?" "Yes" "Deeliva kee you there!" She snapped at her and Phyna raised her brow, "I dont understand" "I don't understand kill you there! Ana m'anu! (What a story!) Bia bia bia Oh, you think I'm a fool right? Because I'm engaging in stupid conversation with you, you think I'm stupid right? Ewu Gambia! Ekwensu!(Gambia goat)"

"Excuse you?"

"Excuse you too! Excuse you and your entire family! You think I don't know what you are? Take a good look at me, my name is Mercy Okoye, daughter of the Anambra soil. Do I look like a monkey? Okay, since you think I look like a monkey, lets monkey it together now. What are you doing here? They sent you right?" She asked but Phyna kept quiet staring at her, trying to decipher who she was.

"Ogini? Answer, cat got your tongue?"

"Butt out of Uche's issue"

Mercy laughed, "Why don't you come in let's talk about this like civil people." Phyna moved close then she looked up at the decorative bulb which had little leaves in it. "Nice try"

"You can't even enter!" she hissed and scoffed, "For where? Try am now! See, I don't have time to waste on you so I'll advise you get out of my front porch" "Uche is our business and you're meddling into what doesn't concern you"

"What did she do? What did they do? Haven't they suffered enough? You're not even a ghost! And they said a ghost is after them, if you're a ghost I'll know"

"This will become very ugly"

"Don't threaten me small girl, leave my house. I am not the one that gave you witchcraft oh. When they gave me my own witch to chop, you were still in primary school, nwa ọhụrụ (a baby) tata," she demonstrated.