🔴Chapter 29🔴

Good evening everyone!!!!

Happy Weekdays!😁

How ya doing?😎

Me: I'm doing this all over again, it's mentally draining. The editing might not be good at all, there might be errors, cause i saw a lot yesterday and i was thanking God for it. You might see interchange of Yemisi for Fisayo, Yewande for Yemisi. (Don't ask me why, I was shocked when I saw it too. I'm really not taking my time to edit like yesterday.)

Bear with me guys!!!

So I just want take some time to thank everyone for the support they've shown from day 1 of Choke point, this is not official but I just sat down thinking and I realized that if I don't have people like you reading and dropping comments, I probably won't write and grow.

Thank you all for being apart of my growth!

If you followed me from Ebony story, say hi 👋😂🤣.. Mehn, some people have been loyal oh, from Solomon to Bisola to Benedicta to ejoryiborho..... I can't really list all again. (I'm doing this again)

And to all those that knew me from wattpad ehn!!! I love you guys!!! You all are my motivators, without you guys I probably won't be be typing.

(What I said was sweeter and longer than this. Just manage it for me, it's really not coming back)

Thank you all

I love you!!!!

😍😍😍

Chapter 29

Unedited

Yemisi got out of the toilet then she sat on her bed in order to rest for a while, in between the whole gyration and joy from seeing her siblings, she felt dizzy but she wasn't going to make her family notice. "My joy in this whole is the fact that you're getting married before me" Shope confessed shaking her buttocks before Yemisi who gasped from hearing it.

"O te le twerk! (You can't even twerk) Remove your stiff bum bum from my face" She pushed her away laughing. "Don't tell me you've been delaying you wedding because me cause I remember vividly, you got engaged months before me"

"No I'm not! Folarin doesn't have plans yet. He said something about putting things together, you know that he's the first son now so....." Shope trailed off then he exhaled, "Who cares right now, all that matters now is the woman of the moment,"

"The woman of the moment" Sholape repeated, "Our beautiful sister" "Our beautiful sister"

"The ebony Queen"

"O tito now (It's okay), you're dragging it baby"

"Our bride to me, OluwaYemisi Ojo, Omo Mummy Tosin, soon to be Oluwayemisi Acquah"

Yemisi crossed her leg, "It's actually pronounced as Acquah" She corrected and they all jumped in excitement and she ended up busted out in tears, "Eweh oh! Awwwn, don't cry" Shope and Sholape climbed the bed embracing her. "Don't get me wrong guys...It's called tears of joy, you guys don't understand. I haven't felt this way in a long time"