🔴Chapter 15🔴

Good morning all!!!

Another Chapter is up again! You know how we do it now, don't stop voting and making comments.

The love has been massive!!!!💕❤❤❤

I love you all!!!

Enjoy!

Chapter 15

Unedited

Yemisi waited after the program to see the Prophet of the house. After waiting on the long queue she finally entered into the office to see him. She exhaled in relief on seeing him. "Finally! When the usher said we might have to reschedule, I almost went mad"

Prophet Isaiah laughed then he asked her to have her seat and she did. "Good afternoon Sir" "Good afternoon the doubting Thomasina" he teased and she laughed. "First, I just want to say that I don't regret coming here. At first, I was skeptical but now....."

"Who directed you here?"

"My sales girl, Ngozi." She replied and he laughed. "That's not important, it's your problem that we need to deal with now before it starts taking lives"

"God forbid! Oya, what should we do?"

"First... Your prophet offering, very important"

"Okay Sir..." She answered bringing out her phone, "Can I get your account number"

"After my session. I hope it will be worth it cause this your problem carry weight. Who you're dealing with is an angry ghost and we'll need to go through some processes."

"Like what?"

"You'll first apologize to her parents"

"Hey!" Yemisi placed her hands on her head. "Where are we going to find them?" "Make calls! That's why we have social media! Don't ask me oh, that's not my job. I'll go with you guys to where she was buried where I'll pray with you there and then you'll all bath with the sand from her grave"

"What!"

"Yes. Are you surprise?"

"Yes. You're a powerful man of God, you can just pray and ask God to help us on our behalf"

"Somethings are better left unquestioned, that's the directive I received. If you don't want to do it fine! Live with your problem, it's not my business but I can assure you that someone will die very soon"

Yemisi snapped her fingers continuously, "I reject it one million and twenty times. God forbid. God forbid it!" "Are you going to do it or not?" "I'll talk with my friends"

"Are you not tired of your dress wearing out and fading? We all need dresses that can survive the test of time and seasons. With Canvas print you can be rest assured you'll get the best, long lasing and simply Amazing" he concluded his presentation with a smile now staring at the clients who had positive response to It. Soon they applauded him.

Evening

"I don't have his phone number, I can't call him, I can't do shit and it's so fucking annoying" Ema complained rolling a ball of Eba then she dipped it into a soup. "Wait oh.... Fisayo stared suspiciously as her, "Wait ..... Are you sure you don't like him?"