🔴Chapter 23🔴

After a long wait.......

Vote ⭐

Vote ⭐

Vote ⭐

Vote ⭐

Chapter 23

Unedited

Bamidele woke up to bells ringing in his head,  he closed his eyes to block out the sound but it became louder,  suddenly his eyes fell to the wardrobe where he had kept the bell he bought. He opened it up then the sound stopped.

"No way! I can't do this,  this is old school method"

The bells rang again and he cringed at it,  "Okay I'm sorry,  I'm sorry. Don't you... Don't you think it's embarrassing? I mean, I don't even know what to say,  I'm not a Pastor,  I can't quote scriptures Sir... I am unqualified,  scratch that,  I am the most unqualified, will people believe me when I speak? What will say?" He asked in tears then he kept quiet.

"You'll teach me,  okay. Let's do this" He held the bell ringing it once.  "Here we go"

Bamidele rang the bell across the street with a bible underneath his armpit like a stereotyped evangelist ,  "I bring a message of joy, a message of good tidings,  a message of love from the Lord, it's a love message guys,  he has given his son so you can have eternal life,  a life free from but the devil doesn't want that alright? Trust me,  he doesn't want it and he fights to make sure you're not put right with God. What's that challenge you're going through,  what's that addiction? Come on to him and he'll give you maximum rest,  but the devil,  he has jail term in store for you. Choose a side today,  he says he has put before good and bad but he's begging you to choose His way. Repent my people for the Kingdom of God is at hand,  Repent!"

Amazing stood by her door with a camera watching him walk way.

Bamidele walked up to a lady across the road, she looked in her mid thirties,  she seemed to be in a hurry but she managed to spare him time,   "Good morning Miss" he greeted and the lady smiled at the handsome guy then her gaze fell on his bell then her smile wore off . Could he be one of all those yahoo yahoo boys?   This one is too fine to preach now!

Bamidele laughed as though he just read her mind,  "Sorry about the bell. Can I just speak to you for a moment?" "I have to get to work before traffic holds me,  as you can see,  I woke up early to beat traffic." "I won't take your time Ma,  God just pushed me literarily into your direction"

"En hen! If you're here to tell me that you heard God declaring that I am your wife,  I'll just slap you. Ah han! can't you guys come up with something that isn't the regular cliché we all know! That's how I'll agree now and we'll go,  after doing the do,  you'll leave me for the next available fresh blood" she vents.

Bamidele blinked his eyes,  "Quite the contrary. I have someone I'm serious with so... That's not the case at all. Do you love God?" "Seriously?" "Just answer" "Oga,  go straight to the point"

"Even though you don't. I want you to know he loves you and how do I know? He told me to tell you"

The girl scoffed,  "Oya prophet of the most high,  prove yourself,  what's my name,  my middle name and surname. What about my date of birth?" She asked and Bamidele scoffed,  "Madam Chill, I don't know" 

The woman hissed walking away and he then he rolled his eyes,  "Come unto me all ye that are heavy burden and I'll give you rest" he said and she stopped shutting her eyes. "What does that mean to you?"