🔴Chapter 32🔴

Good evening!!!!

Two in one episodes,  14,059 words!😪

Vote oh!!! I don try.

Thanks for the wonderful vote in the last chapter. Please don't relent🙏

Chapter 32

Unedited

Bamidele exhaled in relief knowing the strife is over, he knelt down blessing God for the day. "Yes,  she's down but not dead yet" Amazing announced to Pastor Tunde,  "Praise be to God Almighty! God is good!" "Hundred percent Sir!"

"He has proved himself once again"

Jeff dropped a glass he held in his hands on remembering what happened to Adetutu over what seemed like the previous night to him.  "Jeez!" He shouted when Adetutu walked up to him with tears in her eyes. "Daddy?" She called out and he ran to embrace her. "Thank God! Thank God, you're alright baby. Thank God you're fine"

Somto paced left and right in the room praying,  "Deliver us from the hands of the enemy God, let them fall in their traps. Lord I know my wife isn't your favourite, coupled with her bad mouth but for my sake, forgive her"

"Really?" Nene asked and Somto turned towards her in shock, they were both in shock. A smile spread across his face.  "Jesus, did I just ...speak?" "Jesus! Oh my God,  I think it worked"

"What worked?"

Somto's face contorted into a sad one,  "Maybe your friend is gone,  Benefit" "So it that why you're feeling bad, for me? Something we should be dancing over! Lift me up,  wait... Did I say lift me? I should be able to stand" She paused trying to move her legs.

"Baby,  I can't move my legs still"

"What?"

Nene cried,  "Why can't I move my legs?" "Maybe it's gradual,  just calm down,  let's wait. Let me call the doctors,  your mom and Amazing"

At the hospital where Uche was with oxgen tubes connected in her, she opened her eyes slowly observing her environment. It was a hospital but how did she end up here? She tried recollecting.

The seance.... Yes the seance!

She found out it wasn't Tolani....

The medium sent her out of her house......

She went into the car.... Benefit! Then the accident. She pieced the whole scenario together then she remembered she was about to send a text to Amazing before the accident occurred.

Shit! She needs to let Amazing know it's Benefit!

She overheard Izu and her mother's voice then she wondered. "Mama? Is that you or am I dreaming?" She asked and both Izu and her mother stood in shock.

"Thank you Jesus!" She screamed and Izu quickly lowered his face at her,  "Babe... You're back"

"Where's Amazing? Can you call her,  I need to tell her what happened yesterday" Izu shook his head,  "It wasn't yesterday Uche, ever since the accident, you've been in coma"

"How long ?"

An hour later

"Blood rain has always been a myth,  something everyone pushed aside because of how incredulous the idea is but right here in the city of Lagos, right here in front of Henshaw hospital we saw blood fall literarily from the sky. It actually sent everyone into panic thinking the world was going to end today.