🔴 Chapter 4 🔴

Very long episode!

Don't forget to vote 🌟!

Chapter 4

Unedited

Two weeks later

Yemisi walked into a restaurant dressed in a black gown, she sighted Kwame who instantly rose up on seeing her, he had a white suit on. "You look beautiful" "Thank you. You don't look bad either, you clean up real nice"

"Shey?" He asked and she laughed.

"Good evening Madmoselle" he greeted and she laughed.

There was just something hot about men speaking French!

"Oui"

"You do realize Oui means yes right?"

"That's the only word I Know in French asides Bonjour"

Kwame laughed pushing the chair for her to seat, "Awwwwn, romantic suits you" "I took romantic lessons for this date" "On YouTube? There's nothing that isn't on YouTube these days"

"I was just kidding, I'm a natural romantic" he settled on his seat smiling at her and Yemisi laughed looking at the restaurant.

"This restaurant is looking really Kwame, are you sure you don't want to check elsewhere. I don't want to stress you"

"You're not stressing me, I don't mind even if I have to use my entire savings tonight, you deserve nothing but the best treatment" he replied and she cleared her throat.

"Do you happen to speak French?" She asked and he smiled, he didn't want to lie about that one too. "Yes I do" "How?" "I um.... " he cleared his throat.

How in the world is he going to explain to her that his father made it a compulsory thing to at least learn a language or two? Apart fromTwi and English, French is a language he speaks fluently.

The waiter approached them and he exhaled in relief, thank God!

Aboh groaned regrettably as he drove Amazing back after another wonderful dinner date with her.  They've had three dinner date so far, Amazing has gotten to know so much about him within the time frame.

He works as a Realor, his parents resides in Makurdi, he moved in to Lagos ten years ago and has been planning on settling for a while now, he was opened for marriage and his gave her more hope!

"What?" "The date is coming to an end and I don't know when next I'll see your face again" "I seriously don't want this date to end, I wish I can stop time" he wished making her laugh then she exhaled. "I also wish the same but what can I say? Everything must have an end, I still have to get home to Nene she has been calling my phone if you noticed....."

"Yeah I did"

"I still don't understand how a person can claim to have eight best friends, it's unbelievable, I've seen people have two, in fact most times those between those two there's only one you can trust with your secret."

"Well I have eight best friends I can vouch for. Not like we don't quarrel, we do but when it comes to me, there's this understanding I have with them, if there's anyone that can convince Nene to do something she doesn't want to do, it's me. I have this hold on them, I'm the adhesive among us. We've had our trying times, we've been through hell......." She trailed off as a bad memory crossed her mind,  "We've...." She cleared her throat, it's a part of her life she hates talking about.