🔴 Chapter 12🔴

Heads up guys!!! It's a long one!

💃💃💃

Vote and Enjoy!

Our silent readers are forming Odechi! Is the book not Interesting? Haba now? 172 reads to 56 votes the ratio no balance now😩

Please press that orange 🌟  option on your phone. Please ?😟

Chapter 12

Unedited

November

Amazing got out of the taxi just in front of her house, the taxi man pulled her luggage out of the boots. "Amazing?" One of her neighbours called out to her and she quickly turned towards the woman's direction.

"Good morning Ma"

"Morning. Welcome back, the landlord asked about you about two weeks ago"

"He called later on and I explained the nature of things to him"

"Oh. I'm sorry about the wedding cancellation"

Amazing shrugged, "It's fine, thank you" "Welcome back once again" the lady added while the taxi  wheeled the luggage to her. "Thank you" she replied and the man nodded entering into the cab then he drove off.

She held her handbag close, took a deep breathe before pulling the luggage toward her house. While she unlocked the door,She wondered how the house will look like, especially when Ema had already moved out into a new self contain apartment.  She had already prepared her mind to do some major clean up since it hasn't been cleaned up in weeks.

The moment she walked in, she heard a loud, "Welcome Back!!!!" scream from her friends, six of them were present except Blessing who had Saturday church fasting and prayer she couldn't miss.

"Oh my God" She gasped touching her chest in fear, "I swear I was one step away from running out of the house. You guys scared me, I didn't even expect this"

"We just wanted to surprise you, at least the whole purpose of was actualize, you were surprised"  Benefit stretched out her hands while Yemisi went into her kitchen, "I believe the real reaction is petrified" she replied and Benefit chuckled hugging her tightly. "Welcome back."

Fisayo cleared her throat, "Is it just me or Anambra made Amazing fresher?"

Yemisi brought out a cake then she raised song, "Welcome back welcome back welcome back" "Hey" Ema shouted clapping her hands meanwhile Amazing laughed.  "Awwwn, feels so nice to be back"

Soon after the short welcome back party, Amazing went over to her company to check on how things were going. Zainab has been doing her best to keep her informed.

Just as she walked into the building, all eyes turned towards her, even those who were busy stopped and stared. It was a mixed look of pity, happiness, some were even unsure of how to feel.

The wedding planner whose wedding got cancelled! She plans people's wedding to perfection, but hers didn't even go as planned.

"Good day everyone" she greeted, "Good afternoon Ma" "We're sorry Ma, good afternoon" the receptionist added then she quietly made her way to her office.

Not like she didn't expect the look! Many more people are definitely going to give her the look, especially in church!

She rolled her eyes looking around her office, Zainab has definitely been having bit cleaned up. She smiled and settled on the chair, she has really missed working!