🔴Chapter 26🔴

I never intended making this Chapter long 😂🤣🤣 just like I had planned in my head that Choke point was only going to last a month (At least ten Chapters)😂🤣

Here we are!!!!!

Vote and enjoy!!!!

Chapter 26

Somto and Nene's mom sat in the lobby beside the operating room for the whole three hours while the neurologist operated on Nene. Somto cried into his palm, wondering how he got wrapped up in such a situation. It was only three 3 o clock in the morning,  if not that Dr O'Brien was an old friend,  he had no idea how the event would have turned out by that time.

What if he hadn't risen up to urinate? Would he have noticed the signs? Memories flashed through his mind,  from Nene's ragged breathing and how he had tried waking her to no avail.

"Somto!" He heard Amazing coming from the other end of the hall with Bamidele. She called shortly after he noticed his wife's condition. Apparently she left over six missed calls on his phone and Nene's phone.

Amazing had a bad feeling about Nene,  just like the one she had about Fisayo!

"Madam you can't be here,  only family members"  A nurse stopped and she pointed at Somto,  "She's her sister" Somto answered without thinking much.  The nurse then permitted the both of them to come in to the operating room.

"Mama" Amazing hugged Mrs Chinelo,  "I'm so sorry about this" "Look at my daughter struggling for her life in there! Who is this  evil person?" "She'll make it alive Ma,  I'm sure she will."

"Good morning Ma" Bamidele greeted and she waved her hands carelessly,  "Hm" she was too tensed to pay attention to anyone.

"I hope you guys don't mind me bringing Bam Bam,  I couldn't drive alone by this time"

"It's fine" Somto answered and Bamidele walked up to him,  "Hey man. How is she? What did the doctor say?"  "He said,  she had blood clot in her brain, when we brought her in she was almost not breathing but they managed to resuscitate her. We discussed the procedure risks" He broke into tears,  "He said my wife has a very low chance of survival"

"God forbid!" Amazing snapped her finger,  "I reject it in Jesus name"

"He said even though she survives,  he's not sure she'll be normal. I don't care,  I just want my wife to be okay"

Amazing paced around praying aloud,  "Whose report shall we believe except yours oh Lord,  we stand and we counter,  we stand and we counter all evil report" she paused bursting into tongues.

Bamidele felt a weird atmosphere, it was thick and wicked almost as though he could touch it. His head increased in size and he wondered his reason for the goose pimples. He turned to his side to see a ragged figure walking towards the operating room.

He blinked his eyes and opened it to be certain he wasn't imagining things,  it was still there slowly making it's way. Bamidele found strength from nowhere, he stood by the door looking towards it.

"You're not going anywhere" he said expecting others to look at him but they didn't almost as though he was invisible.

The figure raised his brow,  "How can you see me? " He stretched his hands to touch him to affirm of he is a ghost and Bamidele scoffed,  "If you touch me,  you'll definitely get burnt and that I promise you" he smirked and the figure scoffed,  "Are you not human,  how can you see a spirit?"