Chapter 10: Mine

Ava's POV

I continued to stare at him. He was being nice to me. Even more, tears started coming out of my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. Forgetting the fact that I recently saw two girls on him, I took his cheeks in my hands and smashed my lips onto his.

As soon as I captured his mouth I let out a moan.

He seemed surprised at first but soon he gave into the kiss and pushed me back against the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

That didn't stop him. He pushed his way into my mouth and his tongue found mine. His kiss was different. It wasn't like the kiss with that man at the club. It felt good.

His tongue then traces the seams of my lips and his hands move to my back and starts to open the zipper of my dress. My dress hits the ground only leaving my bra and panties on. I quickly wrap my legs around his strong hips as he picked me up and moved us to the bedroom. He slowly laid me on the bed and started to unbutton his shirt.

"I wanted to do that," I said pouting.

"Of course princess. I'll let you unbutton my shirt any day," he said with a smirk.

As soon as his shirt was off he didn't waste another second and slid his jeans off leaving only his boxers on. He slowly slid on top of me.

When I was finally able to get a good look at his body I gasped.

Damn.

He was hot. I already knew that his face was hot but his body was on another level.

I wanted to blame him being so attractive on what I drank but who was I kidding. After everything that had happened, I was already sober.

The person in front of me wasn't a man but a man.

He had another tattoo. One that I wasn't able to see until now. It was a skull right by his hips on the side. Without thinking I ran my finger over his tattoo. The realization came to my mind and I quickly removed my hand.

"Sor-" I said flushing red with embarrassment but he didn't let me finish.

He cupped my cheeks and buried his lips in mine. He moved his hands to my back and this time unclasped my bra. My cheeks flared red and I quickly pushed him away and used my hands to cover my breasts.

"Don't ever hide your body from me. You're beautiful" he said while removing my hands.

Then he started kissing my lips and from there he went onto my neck and cupped one of my breasts in his hand. He took the other and started sucking on my nipple making me moan and squeeze his shoulders. After he stopped they were swollen and red.

He went down to my underwear and slid his hands on my thighs and then looked up at me.

I nodded in approval.

How far was I going to let this go? I had never gone this far.

I didn't care. I wanted this. I needed this.

"What the hell is this!?" he yelled.

Shit. What if the makeup had worn off? I had forgotten about the marks.

"Who did this?!" he hissed impatiently

"I-um-no one" I whispered.

"Somebody fucking hurt you, and I want to know who the fuck thought they could touch what is mine!" he yelled.

"Please just ignore it. I don't wanna talk about it." I whimpered at him.

"I'm going to first make you forget all your pain and then find out who did this and end their lives" he hissed.