Epilogue

1 year later

Ace's POV

"Nick! Hurry up you're going to be late and then you're mother going to blame me!" I yell for the third time.

Nick is supposed to be in school in 15 minutes and if he's late Ava will punish me. Her punishes consist of me getting no sex for the next week and it sucks when she purposely takes her clothes off and walks into the shower before locking the door.

I don't even try to argue with her because all she does is compare how a fictional man listens to whatever their girls say.

I mean she's right. A man shouldn't ignore his wife but it's not like I've ever done that before.

"I'm coming. Stop yelling, damn." Nick says making me narrow my eyes at him.

He's only eight.

"What do you think your mother would have to say if he heard you saying that?" I ask.

He quickly shakes his head, "Don't tell her! She won't let me hang out with my friends!"

I chuckle and hold his hand in mine, "Be good for your mother Nick. She loves you so much."

"What about you?" he questions.

I laugh and pick him up in my arms, "You already know how much I love you."

I look around and realize that Fina isn't down yet.

"Where's Fina?" I ask looking at Nick.

"She isn't feeling well," Ava says walking into the room.

"Is she hurt? What's wrong?" I quickly ask Ava.

She looks from me to Nick and then back to me, "I'll tell you later."

I nod understanding that she doesn't want to say it in front of Nicholas.

"Okay, I'm going to drop Nick off, and then I'll be back," I say planting a quick kiss on her lips.

----------

As soon as I enter the house I walk upstairs and into our room to find Ava sitting on the bed reading a book.

Her face lights up as soon as she sees me. I lay on top of the bed and pull her to my chest.

"How are you?" I question.

"I'm worried about Fina and I have an idea of what we should do to help her," she says nervously.

I lift her chin so she's looking at me, "Don't be nervous around me amore."

"I think it will be best if we send her to a child therapist. J-just so she can talk to someone since she won't tell us anything," she whispers.

I immediately look the other way.

"Ace. I know what you're thinking but it's going to be beneficial for her. She won't tell us what happened and it's killing me knowing that she's hurting." Ava quietly says.

I sigh, "You're right amore. I promise your right but don't you think she'll hate us even more. She'll be even worse than now."

"We have to try," Ava says taking a deep breath.

I think about it for a moment. I just want what's best for my family.

I look back to Ava and smile, "Okay. We'll try."

2 years later

I walk into our bedroom and the sight of Ava makes me smile.

She looks sexy. Every time I see her I fall in love with her even more. She's wearing a short tight dress, it makes me want to rip the dress off her body and taste every inch of her body.

"Amore, you look gorgeous," I say.

She giggles and throws her arms around me.

"I missed you so much!" she exclaims.

"I missed you too," I whisper.

She pulls away from the hug and kisses me. When she pulls away I pull her back in and capture her lips once more. She moans into the kiss and I feel myself get hard.

"Amore, let's leave before I decide that our date can take place here instead of at the restaurant," I whisper against her lips.

She laughs and grabs my hand.

------------

Ava's POV

"Ace, I don't know what I love more. The food we just ate, or the view of the balcony." I say to Ace with a smile.

"I think I like the balcony more. I mean you're laying down in my arms. What more could I ask for?" Ace whispers making my heart flutter.

I hum in response and bury my head into his neck taking in his scent.

"Thank you for being in my life, amore. I love you so much and I don't know what I would do without you," he whispers.

"Well, you would still have horrible taste in books and tv shows. I mean if it weren't for me you wouldn't have finished TVD which is like the best show ever. You also wouldn't have read shatter me and learned about the hottest-" I'm cut off by him kissing me.

He breaks the kiss and caresses my cheeks, "Amore, I think you mean second hottest because we all know I'm the hottest man for you."

I giggle and roll my eyes, "Sure, whatever you say."

He shakes his head, "Do you regret anything?"

I quickly shake my head, "Nothing. I don't regret anything. If things had happened differently, then we might not have been here right now and I wouldn't give you and our kids up for anything."

He leans in and kisses my forehead.

"I love you, amore. Always and Forever."

Thank you for reading my book!