Chapter 33: Real

Ava's POV

Our.

He said our children.

God dammit, I can't stop thinking about it. And his face. His fucking handsome hot ass face has a huge smile on it. The fucking smile has been there since we got in the car.

I want to smack the huge fucking smile off his face but at the same time, I was to kiss him. I want to kiss him with everything I have.

"Ace," I say.

He hums in response.

"Stop smiling"

He hums once again and continues smiling.

"Ace, I swear to god if you don't stop smiling-"

He cuts me off by placing his lips on mine.

This kiss is different. It's not like before. It's not demanding. It's filled with need. It's gentle and I can't help but melt into the kiss.

"I love you" he whispers against my lips making me freeze.

I can't say it back. I want to say it back so bad but I just can't. He's the reason why we are in this mess in the first place.

"Ace-" I whisper against his lips.

------------

Ace's POV

"You're mine. You have always been mine. You were mine the moment I first laid eyes on you and you are still mine now." I say and suddenly I've pushed away.

"Don't say a thing like that" she says and then turns her head the other way looking out the window.

"Do you think you'll ever forgive me?" I ask.

She stays quiet which makes me sigh and turn my head to look the other way.

She's never going to forgive me. I know I fucked up. I do, but it wasn't my choice. It had to be done. For her safety.

"I need time," she says.

This time I don't answer her. I keep quiet. I can't bare it.

The car comes to a stop and I open the door heading toward Ava's door to open it when I see her already standing outside.

"What a gentleman" I mutter making her roll her eyes.

"Amore remember what happened the last time you rolled your eyes" I slightly warn.

And suddenly I'm slammed against the car. Everyone around us is now staring at us with wide eyes.

"Just because I'm nice to you for a few minutes doesn't mean I forgot what you did to me" she hisses before walking away from me and to the club.

I clear my throat and let out a chuckle.

Feisty

I like it.

I quickly run up to Ava and see her glaring and the front men.

"Who the hell do you think you are to stop me" she hisses.

"Ma'am I'm sorry but we can't just let anyone in. Who knows where you've been, but don't worry if you're patient enough I can meet you out back after I'm done" he chuckles and I lose it.

I launch at him and punch him across the face before taking out my gun.

"She's with me," I say.

The man holds his face and stands up before quickly dropping back onto his knees

"I'm sorry sir. I didn't know it was you" he pleads.

"How dare you talk to my wife like that," I say.

"Ace, I can deal with him myself. Ugh, leave him. I need a drink" Ava mutters before walking into the club.

"Is she on her period of something" the man grumbles and I punch him once more on the face before walking in after Ava?

This woman is going to be the death of me.