Chapter 31: Don't Stop

Ava's POV

Everything stopped.

My body had its mind now and I was kissing him back as if my life depended on it. Maybe this was what I had wanted from the moment I laid my eyes on him again but that didn't matter because right now I wanted him. More than I ever did.

He commanded the kiss, his tongue moving with mine in sync causing me to moan into his mouth. He brought his hands down onto my thighs and gripped them pulling me up and motioning for me to wrap my legs around his strong waist.

I missed this.

He put me on the bed and removed his shirt before climbing on top of me. He kissed my lips before moving onto my jaw and from there to my neck. He placed kisses on my collarbone before gently sucking on my sensitive spot.

"Mhhm"

I felt a smile against my skin and couldn't help but roll my eyes at the feeling. He made his way to my breasts and took one in his mouth and roughly sucked on it while he took the other in his hand and massaged it.

"Fuck" I moan lifting my hips off the bed.

He removed his hand from my breast and pushed my hips back down before he took my nipple into his mouth.

I whimpered at the loss of touch but he only chuckled and slowly trailed kisses down my stomach until he reached my underwear. He looked up to me for consent but I was too caught up in the moment to say anything so all I could do was nod.

He removed my panties and contained eye contact as he brought his head down and licked me from my opening to my clit making me throw my head back onto the pillow.

"Such a pretty pussy, if you could see yourself in my eyes," he says.

He uses his hands to open my thighs more before licking my clit once again. This time I'm unable to keep my hips on the bed so I fist his hair in my hands and pull off it. He latched his mouth onto my clit and started to suck making me scream out in pleasure.

"Amore, as much as I love to hear you scream my name I don't think that's what the others would like" he chuckles making me turn as red as a tomato.

I want to protest but he doesn't give me time as he widens my thighs and holds them in place with his hand before thrusting his tongue into me. I moan once again and hold onto his shoulders trying my best not to fall apart. He continues to tongue fuck me before he puts his mouth back onto my clit and sucks lightly. Without wasting any time he inserts two fingers in me and starts pumping in and out.

I pushed my hips back up but he stopped me with one hand without removing his other hand or removing his mouth from my clit. I was burning inside out. I knew I should've stopped him at that moment but I couldn't. I needed him.

His fingers dug deeper making me scream out.

"That's it baby, cum for me," he said.

I felt myself clench around his fingers but I couldn't hold it in anymore. I threw my head back and cried out riding my orgasm on his fingers.

"Oh fuck. mhm, right there" I moan.

I didn't waste another second as I climb onto his lap and started opening his belt.

He let out a chuckle before helping me with his belt and pulling down his boxers along with it. His dick was already hard. Of course, it was.

"This doesn't mean anything," I said before lowering myself onto his length.

He let out a groan as I hissed out in both pain and pleasure.

He started to thrust into me but it wasn't enough. I wanted-no I needed more.