Parental Protection

Izuku Midoriya. A happy, fun loving and innocent little boy. To most of the world, he's looked at as no different than any other child besides abnormally white hair with emerald green eyes. However, he and his parents hold a unique secret among them. "Izuku. It's almost time for us to leave." A woman with green hair known as Izuku's mother Inko gained the small boy's attention to force him to storm out his bedroom and towards his mother. She caught him mid flight to gain a laugh from everyone. "Look at you. Are you that excited for today?"

"Of course I am! Today is the day that I get to learn what type of quirk I have and be a hero like dad!"

"Well aren't you dreaming big? I hope your father is ready for the next All Might to be on the scene soon." Very few people know, but Izuku's step father by the name of Toshinori Yagi, is a pro hero that is more commonly known as the number 1 pro hero All Might. The two adults met when Izuku was still a baby with very little being told of his biological father. Though they aren't related by blood, Izuku doesn't see much reason to look at Toshinori any differently than his actual father and makes it a goal to be just like him as any boy his age would want to be in regards to their father. "Alright. Let's start going so we can tell your father when he comes home."

"Ok mom." The two hopped into the car and drove to the doctors office where Izuku would finally learn of his future.

An hour later at the doctors office

Izuku and Inko sat in a room waiting patiently for the doctor to give his verdict for the small boy. A smile came upon the older man's face that was covered by a mustache before speaking."Well we have good news Mrs. Midoriya. Seems your son will have a quirk, and not just any quirk. An extremely powerful one."

"That's amazing doctor. Can you tell us what it is?"

"Sadly, I can't. But I can tell you it will manifest itself within a week or so."

"So I can be a hero like All Might?" Izuku asked the doctor for him to smile.

"If anything, you can probably be an even better pro than All Might."

"YAY!" Izuku started jumping around for joy to have both adults laugh a bit. After getting the small boy to calm down a bit, Inko and Izuku were able to leave the office and return home.

"I wish you the best of luck kid. Make sure to stay healthy." The doctor waved goodbye to them and waited a few minutes after they left to make a call.

"Greetings Doctor, Why have you called me this morning?"

"I have good news about Izuku Midoriya. It seems his quirk will manifest within a week."

"Excellent. What does the small boy have?"

The doctor smiled before giving his answer. "Let's just say, The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." His bushy mustache curled up as he laughs maniacally seeing the information about the quirk.

Later that evening

After returning home, Izuku and Inko were met by Toshinori making some tea. Izuku explained how he was going to get an amazing quirk to have the buff blond man laugh and hold Izuku in the air congratulating him. The day was spent with the three enjoying the news and spending time as a family. Right now, Inko is finishing up a few dishes while Toshinori and Izuku are watching a movie. The small boy started to fade in and out of consciousness on Toshinori's lap to gain a smile from the blond. He placed a hand on Izuku's head in a kind fashion before a knock at the door came.

"I'll get it." Inko placed the plate she was cleaning down to get the door and avoid Izuku being woken up. "Yes-" Inko took one glance outside to see a man with white hair and freckles that were given a disturbingly sinister smile.